What do you want to see in Romulus?

Started by littlesprout, Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PM

Author
What do you want to see in Romulus? (Read 33,735 times)

Nelostic

Nelostic

Thank You!

It just
AvP
+
Star Wars
+
Star Craft
+
Warhammer 40 000
+
Lovecraft!

Future of AvP can Look like It!
Giant Upgrade Predator King
vs Giant Upgrade Alien King!
Spoiler
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
[close]
Galactus Engineers vs Galactus Aliens!
Spoiler
[close]
I think Disney Marvel in Final Just Do It!

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 27, 2023, 10:52:44 AM@Nelostic I would describe your way of expressing your thoughts as "explosive" and "snowball-like". Which is quite unique and not bad at all

very true.   enthusiasm like mine just prior to Prometheus release.   hope his enthusiasm is matched by romulus.

Nelostic

Thank You!
Alien Universe Need their Super Villain!
Giga Chad! Who want Transform All Universe to new Live Form!
this is
Perfect Balance!
Spoiler
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 27, 2023, 11:00:25 AMWish more people were like you honestly Kradan.

Aaaw, shucks  :-[

*shy noises*

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 23, 2023, 02:37:08 AMhttps://i.ibb.co/SmwyGxG/final-2023-01-22-T232447-226.jpg

Was just randomly scrolling the page when I suddenly stumbled upon this pic. I don't know where you got it from but this is beatiful

Nelostic

I hope They Will make Aliens vs Predators more and More Epic!
And Continue Alien 4 as Alien 5 with Ripley 8 and Daughters!
And Alien 6 with new Cast!

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nelostic on Jan 28, 2023, 10:34:43 AMI hope They Will make Aliens vs Predators more and More Epic!
And Continue Alien 4 as Alien 5 with Ripley 8 and Daughters!
And Alien 6 with new Cast!

More STAR WARS pleaseeeeee!!! 🙈🤭👉👈😅

Btw! Do you think Amanda Ripley may have encountered a Predator at some point in her life?

Nelostic

Nelostic

Amanda Ripley (Kezia Burrows)
Said Yes!
Spoiler
[close]

I want TV Series About Her!

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 28, 2023, 02:35:59 PMI hope You Like It!

Final Battle in Marvel
Secret Wars!
Cyber God K.E.V.I.N. vs Kang!
Possible there will be Aliens vs Predators Cameo!
(When Kevin and Kang Broke Multiverse)
Spoiler
[close]

Shinawi

I'd like to see a mysteriously spooky take on the xenomorphs. And then show us more and more details of the xenomorphs' hive and their way of life. Make the horror level unprecedented. And make it disgusting to the point of making us unable to take our eyes off of it, but not to the point of being too controversial.

judge death

Quote from: Shinawi on Feb 17, 2023, 11:23:20 AMI'd like to see a mysteriously spooky take on the xenomorphs. And then show us more and more details of the xenomorphs' hive and their way of life. Make the horror level unprecedented. And make it disgusting to the point of making us unable to take our eyes off of it, but not to the point of being too controversial.
Would love to see that, a bit like labyrinth but a normal xeno hive would be cool to see :D

Wweyland

Don't want to see:
A Bigger and "Badder" Alien (a hybrid!)

S.E.B.

S.E.B.

Quote from: judge death on Feb 17, 2023, 11:09:05 PM
Quote from: Shinawi on Feb 17, 2023, 11:23:20 AMI'd like to see a mysteriously spooky take on the xenomorphs. And then show us more and more details of the xenomorphs' hive and their way of life. Make the horror level unprecedented. And make it disgusting to the point of making us unable to take our eyes off of it, but not to the point of being too controversial.
Would love to see that, a bit like labyrinth but a normal xeno hive would be cool to see :D

This!

I would love it if they reintroduced some of the more warped and unnerving ideas and concepts that didn't make it in the original ALIEN movie, such as the idea of the Alien being able to dislodge itself to fit in any space - transform it's shape, so to speak. Or the ability to regrow limbs. Or the constantly advancing intelligence, including the ability to tap into someone's brain and body in order to use it as a way to communicate. I want to see the Alien "experimenting" with people, which has been seen in Labyrinth as well as some other novels. I would also love to see more eggmorphing and. Another concept would be to delve deeper into the whole genetic memory thing, as that could really add another level of horror to the franchise. With that said it would be rad if they went back to showing less of the monster, and instead of showing whole-body-shots of the beats, I'd much rather prefer showing bits of it, closeups, subtle details etc.

ralfy

ralfy

The first movie used horror because the creature was not fully revealed until the end.

The second movie couldn't use that for obvious reasons, so it used action.

The third movie used the equivalent of detective fiction, with some political intrigue at the end.

The fourth used political intrigue mixed with action.

The AVP movies brought in some backstory about the alien and one was set on present Earth.

The prequels used cosmological content and rehashed formulae from the first two movies and the fourth, e.g., armed groups with scientists, a protagonist looking like Ripley, a crew member named "Tennessee" (like Dallas from the first movie), and so on.

Given such, if they set it in present Earth, then it might resemble one of the AVP movies, if not the fourth Predator movie. If it's set in the future, then it might be like the fourth Alien movie.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

You know what? I said it before but I can't help but just say it again, bring back my tough hombres! Wanna see the Colonial Marines in films again after decades of only being in expanded media. Or at least see the classic Pulse Rifle back in action, ya know?

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 28, 2023, 02:35:59 PMBtw! Do you think Amanda Ripley may have encountered a Predator at some point in her life?
Would be cool to see this in a comic or novel. A what if timeline where Predator events occurred with the Alien timeline sort of thing. I'd just avoid a team up thing that seems to be the standard now for AVP stories.

xenotaris

A revisit to James Cameron's vision of the ALIENverse: I want colonial marines, power loaders, the Cheyenne Dropships, pulse rifles, the smartguns, the M77 APC, the Ridgeway Battletanks (Colonial Marine Technical Manual reference), the Berserkers (from the Dark Horse comics), and the Conestega light crusiers and references to the United Americas, Three World Empire, and the Union of People's Progression.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed