Alien: Night Shift - 40th Anniversary Short Film

Started by aliens13, Apr 09, 2019, 05:24:37 PM

Author
Alien: Night Shift - 40th Anniversary Short Film (Read 28,576 times)

andreaNZ

I havent read the comments yet i dunno if anyone else has refereed to the lines..I feel like shit, and you look like shit..im sure that was right out of Alien when he wakes up aftre being facehugged..was it kane? John Hurts character its been ages since I've seen alien last time but I'm sure those same lines  were in it. Or maybe it was from Aliens after they wake from cryosleep the first time..i havent watched aliens in a while either but i know its from one of the movies....

P-Rock

This was pretty boring. Acting was better than in Containment though. Nice ending.

SM

Quote from: andreaNZ on Apr 19, 2019, 02:38:36 PM
I havent read the comments yet i dunno if anyone else has refereed to the lines..I feel like shit, and you look like shit..im sure that was right out of Alien when he wakes up aftre being facehugged..was it kane? John Hurts character its been ages since I've seen alien last time but I'm sure those same lines  were in it. Or maybe it was from Aliens after they wake from cryosleep the first time..i havent watched aliens in a while either but i know its from one of the movies....

It's a reference to the line from Alien:

"I feel dead"
"Anybody tell you look dead?"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Wow.
Fantastic detail and repugnant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed