What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,827 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

That's crazy, I know more women who are into anime than men. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 09, 2021, 03:46:20 PM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 08, 2021, 02:44:34 AM
Reddit account was less than a month old. Got downvoted just for being helpful, and there's no recourse for that kind of shit, so I killed my account. Participating there is not worth the abuse that is guaranteed to happen.

I agree with cancerblack and Voodoo.  Sites with those types of systems in place are really not worth participating in.

Woah! what hostile mechanics that site has.  ::) I'm glad that I only like to lurk and steal things without giving credit.

Baron Von Marlon

Disqus also has the downvote option.
Had a lot of those on Bloody Disgusting. You could have a disagreement with someone about something. Then because the person got so aggitated,(s)he continues to downvote whatever you have to say in the future.
Then others start doing the same to the point it became ridiculous.
Example: got a lot of downvotes because I didn't on a racial issue so automatically I was a racist nazi Trump voting KKK'r.
Later on I said something like "Everyone's equal, racism is bad, Hitler was evil", no, not in sarcastic way. Same so called anti-racist people downvoted that comment.

Aside from that: downvoting is usually the weak and cowardly option.
"Durrrr. Words are hard. Clicking arrow easy."

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Biz Markie died. :(

Kradan

Kradan

Huggs

Huggs

Huggs

Taking someone to the emergency room because her manchild son would rather play video games with his buddy. I'm a tad p*ssed about that, I must say.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Second Covid shot

(diarrhea)

Spoiler
:(
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 24, 2021, 11:15:09 PM
Taking someone to the emergency room because her manchild son would rather play video games with his buddy. I'm a tad p*ssed about that, I must say.

How did it go?

Huggs

Huggs

She's doing fine. Blood pressure spiked alittle. She'll have to go see her regular doctor and get put on a low dose of BP meds.

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 25, 2021, 03:36:05 AM
Second Covid shot

(diarrhea)

Spoiler
:(
[close]

Hang tough. You'll be on the other side of it before you know it.

kwisatz

kwisatz

tHanKs mate

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 24, 2021, 11:15:09 PM

In my language we've got something like a " correctional hit" which roughly translates to "hitting some sense into someone".
Might not be a bad thing thing for that son.

kwisatz

kwisatz

In my language that's "Arbeitslager".

Huggs

Huggs

He needs the Johnny Fontaine treatment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just can't focus on anything today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed