AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,136 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome 5/5.

Jonesy

Jonesy

I think the title being different probably has to do with them not wanting american audiences thinking this movie has much to do with the first one, because that would be a turnoff to alot of people/fans.   I dont know why that would be less likely to turn off foreign audiences but that the only reason I can think of. Maybe therye not as hardcore Alien/Pred fans as americans are.

g_man

g_man

fans who dont live in america r just as hardcore alien/pred jonesy   >:(    so dont turn on ur own kind :tongue  ps i love goop   ;D  

Jonesy

Jonesy

I know there are hardcore fans in foreign countries (isnt the guy that runs this site from the UK?) but I dont think there are as many as there are in the U.S., and the first movie isnt as hated as it is in the U.S. I dunno, its a theory.

cockroach

cockroach

alienS vs predator REQUIEM... is prob the new name = im guessing they sent out the avp2 title trailers for the cinema 'trailer' copies... before they changed it to requiem... this is guess work but i think FOX prob knows ALIEn VS PRED 2 is such a shit awful dumb patronizing name... im from the uk & trust me we all HATED avp1... english have no time for mr anderson... ps where is the green trailer?

cockroach

cockroach

ps jonesy just coz ur american why does that make u a bigger ALIEN /PRED fan? that makes no sense...

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

yaujta | 31 Aug 2007 19:2766 @ optimus prime... do u know wen the movie hits england? _________________________________________  The release date given by Fox is January 4th 2008  peace!

SHREK

SHREK

wheres this trailer    ???  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Bahahaha! Wow, all this bitching over a stupid title. You guys need to go outside, try to talk with a girl or something because, I think the people who are going crazy right now about something so stupid like this must be virgin, in fact....YOU ARE A VIRGIN!!! lol.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Only jokin guys x

G_man

G_man

i go on this website everyday and im not a virgin   ???    only joking but seriously i do   :D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

LOL another "PHANTOM"?   ;D  

man on man

man on man

;D     :D  im back after the forth time been banned for righting dirty comments yippeeee   ;D    let the pleasure begin   ;D     :P     ;D   im watching     ::)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Are you drunk?

man on man

man on man

ha   ;)   i knew u where the kind of person who sits on his computer all day and i knew u would comment on this.   ;)   i bet u read this comment the second it was posted.  ha ha   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed