Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,776 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Awesome, I grabbed Arkham Origins. Thank you for the tip!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

This playthrough was something of a different experience for me. Usually, it's the Mourners that give me the most trouble, but this time, the farmer ghosts became my archnemeses instead. :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 02, 2019, 06:05:42 PM

This playthrough was something of a different experience for me. Usually, it's the Mourners that give me the most trouble, but this time, the farmer ghosts became my archnemeses instead. :laugh:
Christ, I remember that game. "Oh you play as a Japanese schoolgirl taking pictures of ghosts? How scary could it be?"

:o

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Tony Pope on Jul 23, 2019, 05:28:14 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 21, 2019, 05:08:06 AM
Sekiro still.

Not because of any bosses, but because one of my ps4s died with Sekiro still inside.   :-[

Sekiro is awesome! Kind of wasn't sure about it at first playthrough, having been a Souls veteran and Bloodborne is possibly my favourite game of recent years. But (when I find time that is) I have persevered and really come to appreciate Sekiro. FromSoftware are true masters of a craft and honesty this game is great re-imagination of Tenchu (and those games were awesome also).

Our PS4 disc drive stopped accepting discs a while back and we couldn't figure out why for some time. That is, until I opened it all up an discovered my youngest child had inserted a playing card, 20cent coin (Aussie) and part of a chicken bone! It works quite well now actually.

I bought compressed air to try and got it running well enough to eject the cd.  Apparently dust is an issue on the older model PS4s.  But I'm wary of reinserting any disc because that one was a pain to get out.

I've put Sekiro on hold because FEAR is too outdated to play on my new PCs and so I'm going through all of them on my PS3/Xbox360 before I pick up Sekiro again.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 24, 2019, 02:24:53 AM
Awesome, I grabbed Arkham Origins. Thank you for the tip!

Underrated game.  I wish it was available for digital download.  It's the only game I still own on physical media.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 03, 2019, 07:03:41 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 02, 2019, 06:05:42 PM

Christ, I remember that game. "Oh you play as a Japanese schoolgirl taking pictures of ghosts? How scary could it be?"

:o

All of them are like that. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Warhammer: Chaosbane
Dino Crisis
Dead by Daylight

Stitch

Stitch

Just replayed Gears 4. Playing through a lot of horde mode to get the bonuses for Gears 5.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think DC on a next gen console would be amazeballs. 

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Wolfenstein Youngblood with a friend in CO-OP. It's a really clunky game and definitely the worst in the series.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Destiny 2, now that my built PC is ready. It is primarily for editing video, but I'm doing a bit of gaming as well.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dat Fear boiz.

Every time I go through a hiatus of not playing it I worry it won't be able to recapture the feeling I got when I originally played it and everytime it does.

I love it.  One of my favorite SP FPS of all time.

10/10 plz remake. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame III: The Tormented

Yep, scary shit.

Huggs

Huggs

Galaga

Need to bust out the PlayStation for a dose of Estacado.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My favorite shooter on PS was Einhander.

Which I never beat without cheats.  Don't tell no one. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed