Facehuggers in AVP2

Started by gameoverman, Aug 16, 2007, 05:45:07 AM

Author
Facehuggers in AVP2 (Read 14,768 times)

Huol

Huol

Especially that shot in the flash back, where we get a close up of the facehuggers tube...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: YELLOW ALIEN on Aug 16, 2007, 06:11:17 AM
I was surprised at how much of the facehugger they showed in AVP. We saw phallic tube and everything. I guess the MPAA doesn't see the resemblance.

In 1979 they had to change the design of the eggs because it looked too much like a vagina opening but now they are blatantly putting it on the facehuggers and no one cares.  :P

Hudson

Hudson

The scary thing about Facehuggers is that they look like both.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Huol on Aug 16, 2007, 05:57:51 AM
It'd be awesome if facehuggers came into a school.
Just imagine it:
A bunch of bored kids sit in front of a dull teacher, scribbling stuff on a blackboard.
All of a sudden a clattering is heard, like a rat scurrying across the floor.
A kid sticks his hand up and tells the teacher that he thinks theres a rat or something in the class.
The teacher tells him to ignore it, its more scared of him than he is of it. A couple kids giggle at that.
The kid is still uneverd, clattering noises sound every now and then, as he sticks up his hand to tell the teacher again, a facehugger leaps out of nowhere and clamps to his face. Everyone screams and more and more facehuggers start crawling in from open windows, vents, everywhere.

I kinda like that idea, except for the swarm of facehuggers part. That doesn't really make any sense. One would be scary enough. In fact, I like the idea of a kid getting facehugged. Then they take him to the hospital and try to get it off. It could be like another version of the same scene from Alien. Lots of tension.

Hudson

Hudson

I think the teacher should get it first and the kids all scream and run out.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: YELLOW ALIEN on Aug 16, 2007, 06:16:59 AM
Quote from: Huol on Aug 16, 2007, 05:57:51 AM
It'd be awesome if facehuggers came into a school.
Just imagine it:
A bunch of bored kids sit in front of a dull teacher, scribbling stuff on a blackboard.
All of a sudden a clattering is heard, like a rat scurrying across the floor.
A kid sticks his hand up and tells the teacher that he thinks theres a rat or something in the class.
The teacher tells him to ignore it, its more scared of him than he is of it. A couple kids giggle at that.
The kid is still uneverd, clattering noises sound every now and then, as he sticks up his hand to tell the teacher again, a facehugger leaps out of nowhere and clamps to his face. Everyone screams and more and more facehuggers start crawling in from open windows, vents, everywhere.

I kinda like that idea, except for the swarm of facehuggers part. That doesn't really make any sense. One would be scary enough. In fact, I like the idea of a kid getting facehugged in class. Then they take him to the hospital and try to get it off. It could be like another version of the same scene from Alien. Lots of tension.
Actually... Yeah, that idea's great. My idea was petty much, in my mind, to be put after lots of eggs have been made.

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 16, 2007, 06:17:55 AM
I think the teacher should get it first and the kids all scream and run out.
Too predictable. Just imagine a medium close up of the kid putting his hand up, then suddenly without cutting away a facehugger leaps into shot onto his face.
Hell, it'd make me jump. :|

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

or just have the teacher at the board and all of a sudden a tail comes thru the chalk board then thru the teacher and the kids all scream!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I actually don't really like the idea of the classroom in an Alien movie. I'd rather it be much creepier. A kid sleeping soundly in his sleep. A glimpse of alien like fingers appear over his bedside. The next morning, his parents find a facehugger attached to his face and rush him to the hospital. More people are also coming in complaining of chest pains...

Gates

Gates

Okay...I know this might start a war but here's my two sense on the facehugger topic...I don't really like the idea of a bunch of facehuggers attacking a group of people...I always got out of the movies that the facehugger is more of an ambush attacker and only really attacks from the eggs when it senses a victim nearby...the facehuggers that attacked Ripley and Newt where already on someones face prior to being removed before 'embryo implantation' and then subsequently attacked them because they were being held in jars...in other words it originally attacked from the egg and then attacked them because it was left no choice...having the facehuggers hatch for no reason and running around was really only seen in AvP, and that to me was one of the many reasons it sucked...I would much rather see the facehuggers attacking people that are being held at the hive or a drone alien could bring an egg to someplace where people are sleeping and have it attack then or a similar situation as the two facehuggers that attacked Ripley and Newt, like at a hospital or something...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Gates on Aug 16, 2007, 06:43:26 AM
...choice...having the facehuggers hatch for no reason and running around was really only seen in AvP...

And Alien 3.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 16, 2007, 06:50:48 AM
...choice...having the facehuggers hatch for no reason and running around was really only seen in AvP...

And Alien 3.

Yeah well the whole concept of an egg even being on the Sulaco is absurd...but we can argue that it sensed it's victims in there cryotudes and took advantage of the situation...

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

Well the class room idea i absolutelly love but in almost all horro movie you have a bit that makes you laugh. how bout this. the same idea but the teacher is talking about some beurocratic bull shit then get angry at the kid for complaining about the 'rat' then the facehugger jumps on the TEACHERS face and all the kids laugh scream 'YEAH" and run out the class, then a kid comes back and writes graffiti on  the facehugger... FACEHUGGER WAS HERE 2007. lmlo lol rofl... makes me laugh but i'm a crzy mutha

Gates

Gates

Ummm...no...that sound pretty bad...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Gates on Aug 16, 2007, 07:07:19 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 16, 2007, 06:50:48 AM

And Alien 3.

Yeah well the whole concept of an egg even being on the Sulaco is absurd...but we can argue that it sensed it's victims in there cryotudes and took advantage of the situation...

Then how did the all of the colonists in Hadley's Hope get hugged?  In the beginning there would have been only one alien (Newt's dad's chestburster). 

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

It's probably one of lifes mysteries that if you found the answer for would drive you mad...
... well what have you noticed about Weyland Yutani, or humans in general, we are curious bad'asses that would unleash hell to get a closer look... man you humans can right gal'jortaes sometimes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed