Hybrid Aliens

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2006, 12:41:31 PM

Would you like to see more hybrids in AVP2?

No, only Predalien
75 (28.5%)
Yes, there should be more
146 (55.5%)
Never mind!
2 (0.8%)
I dont know
16 (6.1%)
there should be NO hybrid!
24 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Hybrid Aliens (Read 164,753 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Jan 14, 2007, 11:32:46 PM
I read Gibson's script too - I've read all of the Alien3 scripts. The one we got was easily the best.

I have to and I liked A3 to start with but reading those scripts made me appricate A3 even more. The Vincent Ward script was terrible but I liked the Gibson one. 

dDave

dDave

I would like to see more hybrids than the predalien, because it would make the aliens
much realistic than ever...and maybe scarier as only a predalien and normal aliens...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Would you like to see other Hybrids in AVP2?
So vote and postl them if you want... ;D

Vader the White

Vader the White

I want a PredAlien and several Dog Aliens (though I would be happy with one)!

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: dDave on Jul 16, 2007, 01:37:52 PM
I would like to see more hybrids than the predalien, because it would make the aliens
much realistic than ever...and maybe scarier as only a predalien and normal aliens...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Would you like to see other Hybrids in AVP2?
So vote and postl them if you want... ;D

I think a Queen and a Predalien are more than enough to keep us entertained (and the Predator as well  ;D :D)...

Any more would unbalance the movie too much for me... ;)

Highland

Highland

I'd rather see a new piece of the Alien Cycle than another new Breed, Last thing we want is an excuse to make some new toys.

Egg Morphing (in full), the Eating habits, Building of the Hive (how), Interaction between eachother, Any one of those I'd take. Its better to develope the creature, I'm getting a little bored with the snatch and grab and chestburst, repeat, repeat....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I want the Runner back. I'd love to see different breeds interacting.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 16, 2007, 03:19:07 PM
I want the Runner back. I'd love to see different breeds interacting.
Runner vs Predalien

dDave

dDave

Quote from: highlandpred on Jul 16, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
I'd rather see a new piece of the Alien Cycle than another new Breed, Last thing we want is an excuse to make some new toys.

Egg Morphing (in full), the Eating habits, Building of the Hive (how), Interaction between eachother, Any one of those I'd take. Its better to develope the creature, I'm getting a little bored with the snatch and grab and chestburst, repeat, repeat....

mmh Thats right...it would be cool to see how the hive is interacting, growing and reprducing...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There was a rumour a dog would be grabbed in some way.

In terms of story structure, it would be the easiest way to convey what the Predalien is meant to be: A character has seen several of the 'usual' versions, then sees one from 'Alien 3', after hearing about both the canine incident and that the things apparently grow inside hosts and stuff. They say a line much like Ripley's, "So, what's laying these eggs?" But to do with realising they take on certain traits.

The scene either switches to the Predalien or the same character witnesses it together with the Predator and the percentage of the audience not already aware of how the genetic thing works, puts two and two together. It's simple and effective.

Personally, though, I'd rather see something far more vicious than the canine edition. One from a cat or, my most favourite idea, the aftermath of dozens of chestbursted animals from a local zoo, complete with a brief glimpse of the prior massed facehugger attack scene. :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: dDave on Jul 16, 2007, 05:00:43 PM
Quote from: highlandpred on Jul 16, 2007, 02:53:03 PM

mmh Thats right...it would be cool to see how the hive is interacting, growing and reprducing...

LOL we can tell your mind is in its happy place

Predboy

Predboy

I would like to see hybrids interacting with each other and what not. Im tired of seing all of the aliens look exactly the same, its time to slap on some color to the alien world.

Master Chief

Master Chief

You 'guys' are right; I too would like to see hybrids interacting with each other.  There are many different kinds of species on earth that would make great hybrids for the aliens; I don't see why the producer's woudn't mix it up a bit.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 16, 2007, 05:04:32 PM
I would like to see hybrids interacting with each other and what not. Im tired of seing all of the aliens look exactly the same, its time to slap on some color to the alien world.
i want to see more color in the pred world like black with red strips

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

In an interview someone implied there would be several hybrids.

Highland

Highland

I'm pretty sure they said Several creatures, not the word Hybrid? but dont quote me on that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed