Has any one seen the movie twice?

Started by Skynetdyne, Dec 30, 2007, 06:38:14 AM

Author
Has any one seen the movie twice? (Read 9,006 times)

Necronomicon

Twice on Christmas day: one was with my family,the other with a friend of mine ;loved it even more the second time around (both times the theater was sold out). Planning on seeing it again before the week is out.  ;D

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: Necronomicon on Jan 03, 2008, 04:25:30 AM
Twice on Christmas day: one was with my family,the other with a friend of mine ;loved it even more the second time around (both times the theater was sold out). Planning on seeing it again before the week is out.  ;D

me too seen it twice n is true it was better the 2nd time around

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Well the first time I saw it, it was in a extremely crappy theater, it was too dark and the sound sucked balls!

Saw the 2nd I envited my friends and saw it in Sony IMAX theater, after that it was like watching a completely different movie! :o

I was totally blown away the 2nd time I saw it, the first 5 mins were truely golden.

_Pred_Alien_

man I wanna see it a second time but I don't think my parents would buy me a ticket again.... so sad

Bliss

Bliss

Si senior, ive seen it twice, I flipped a bi*ch when wolf punches that alien...missed that the first time around. Pure baddass.

echobbase79

Going to see it for the 5th time tomorrow and that's it.

vortep

vortep

Man i still didn't watch it even once!

Newsfop

Newsfop

It's encouraging to see that there are some people that do like the movie. I didn't read any reviews before seeing it, so I went in fresh. I thought it was amazing. So you can guess my confusion when it scored so poorly. I know what I like though. If I can help pay for some alien drool in a possible sequel I will. I'm going to see AVPR again soon.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Newsfop on Jan 03, 2008, 08:26:34 AM
It's encouraging to see that there are some people that do like the movie.

:D

Most People like it!

greetz

Dragonblaster

I've seen it twice. And I liked it even better the 2nd time :).

DB

Master

Master

I was so disappointed after seeing it the first time , that I would not even think about second screeing. I will also concidere watching it on DVD for second time, unless you tell me that extra scenes are worth watching or my Grilfriend ask me to watch with her.

predalien213

predalien213

seen it twice, still thinking about seeing it a third time.

BAMF Hunter

i saw it twice christmas day in the early afternoon and then the last showing of the night, and i took my bro to see it the other day

Skull Collector

I've seen the movie twice. The first time with a couple friends and the second time with one friend. I've enjoyed it both times, I think possibly the second time more though. The first time there was a lot of...distractions in the theater  >:(

I'd see it a third time but I'm not sure if I'll get to. Defenitally getting it on dvd though  8)

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Jan 03, 2008, 11:44:37 AM
I've seen it twice. And I liked it even better the 2nd time :).

DB

Ditto!
I actually enjoyed it quite a bit more the second time...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed