21-30
19 (18.6%)
11-20
12 (11.8%)
0-10
7 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author
Tomatometer predictions [Poll] (Read 16,231 times)

Demonio Cazador

But who cares??
I had a great time, that's all that matters to me!  ;)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 26, 2007, 03:26:57 AM
But who cares??
I had a great time, that's all that matters to me!  ;)
Thats the right way to go.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

f**kin A 8)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Wow.. Six reviews already up - all of them negative.  Current rating - 0%.  :-X

Uncanny Antman

Don't worry, it won't stay at 0% for long ... not many films can manage anything below 5%.  Maybe just the ones directed by mental patients.  ;)

Saberfox

Saberfox

I love how they don't include some of the positive ones that have been floating around.  (No, not fan ones either.)

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Dont give a f<ck about reviews, it was a damn good movie!

The Chibi Kiriyama

I've only seen the one 3.5/5 review by Gil Brooks that can be called positive, and he get chewed and spat out by the talkbackers on AICN soon afterward.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Somehow I think this will get a worse rating than AVP.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Who cares what Rotten Tomatoes votes the movie, they give Toy Story 2 a 100% and they said it the best movie ever made!

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 26, 2007, 05:30:46 AM
Who cares what Rotten Tomatoes votes the movie, they give Toy Story 2 a 100% and they said it the best movie ever made!
"Who cares what Rotten Tomatoes votes the movie", you DO realize it's a collection of over 100 critics reviews summarized by either good or bad then totaled.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

i cant understand why so many ppl say "who cares"

just because YOU DONT CARE does not mean no one else does.

As for me i DO CARE about the reviews because that is the only way i can judge whether the movie is good or not before i go see a movie that i'm usually not that interested in.

(as for avpr i will see it regardless of the review because i am a fan but as for other movies i usually read the reviews before i go see it)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: gases on Dec 25, 2007, 08:35:34 AM
better than alien 3

Heh, I dunno man.. AvP-R really isn't so hot..

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 26, 2007, 05:23:02 AM
Don't worry, it won't stay at 0% for long ... not many films can manage anything below 5%.  Maybe just the ones directed by mental patients.  ;)

i almost died laughing at this quote  :D

on a side note , there is something more to giggle about. did anyone laugh when you first opened up avpgalaxy today? Check out the title of the news  :D

Deadcentral Review-negative

AICN Slates requim

Another negative review

Couple more negative reviews

oh and heres my favorite quote made by corporal hicks

"So...I'm kinda running out of introductions to these things so I'm just gonna cut to the chase."

:D

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: Craig on Dec 26, 2007, 05:35:40 AM
"Who cares what Rotten Tomatoes votes the movie", you DO realize it's a collection of over 100 critics reviews summarized by either good or bad then totaled.

Critics are just a bunch of slack jawed faggots who like to complain about lame stuff such as editing, cinematography, pacing and character development.  They're not true fans and they can't appreciate how I busted a massive nut ever time I saw some hardcore CGI gore.  Seriously this movie is the best thing since Predator 2!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed