21-30
19 (18.6%)
11-20
12 (11.8%)
0-10
7 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author
Tomatometer predictions [Poll] (Read 16,228 times)

WisePredator

Quote from: Venenoso on Dec 25, 2007, 11:41:38 AM
21-30%

Look at rottentomatoes, another negative review http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/aliens-vs-predator-requiem-1341.shtml
...but the pregnancy angle is just plain unnecessary.

Like what Gacu said.

I have an uber bad feeling.

StealthHunter

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 25, 2007, 09:37:21 AM
  Ahh, the world loves a dreamer.  :)

No it doesn't! ;D

Anomaly

Anomaly

31-40.. but really id guess 30-50.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

11~20

it will probably be a little worse than avp.

gases

gases

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 25, 2007, 11:48:51 AM
Quote from: Venenoso on Dec 25, 2007, 11:41:38 AM
21-30%

Look at rottentomatoes, another negative review http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/aliens-vs-predator-requiem-1341.shtml
...but the pregnancy angle is just plain unnecessary.

Like what Gacu said.

I have an uber bad feeling.

Hey man it wasn't that bad...
really his review had some good points, only dissapointing this was setting/preg.

He criticised harshly and he said it's better than AVP.

better rating than avp and alien3 for me..

Craig

Craig

Well it's not looking good atm, but there's another 100 or so reviews to come

The Chibi Kiriyama

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/avp2/

0%...Holy Moses. I know that's only with 5 reviews but...wow. :o

wolfboy

wolfboy

lol. Maybe my prediction was a bit too generous.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

0% just shows how retarded the critics are, so let me get this right....they are now saying they liked Paul Andersons movie more?! :o

0% bahahaha!!!!

My days of listening to critics are offically over, they are more like depressed nerds who never get envited to the party and never get laid. They are so full of f**king dog shit!

You know what?! I'm going to play their game now, they want to talk out of their ass like they know a thing or two?! Ok it's my f**king turn now! Lets see if they like this review from me about them.

Written by Phantom, from (YouGotOwned.com)

"Critics, you know what you all need? It's to get laid and get some experience in film-making, so before you die you can atleast say "I tried" and I picked my balls up once in life and talked about something I have experience in. Instead of just sitting on the side lines like the person who never got their foot in the door in the film-making world.

^ Oh I forgot.....they don't have the balls to go behind the camera and take charge! Oops silly me, I think it's best they stay at the side lines, maybe if they use the big boy voice we might take them seriously in words or maybe if they had experience doing one short film. Your not smart, your not talented, your not going to start a rally over your little words, your a troll that hides behind words and will always be a troll. Worse of all, you'll spend your whole life talking about shit you wish you had the talent to do. Maybe the word honor isn't a big thing for you, but it matters for others".

How about that for a review? I give you a 0% on my meter for not earning the peoples respect and simply being a nobody with zero honor :D

Join me next week, my next review will about "Why are critics virgins?".

Johnny Handsome

What are 100 critics on the bottom of the ocean?

A solid start. ;D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 26, 2007, 03:13:44 AM
What are 100 critics on the bottom of the ocean?

A solid start. ;D

And not enough :D

Porkus Maximus

QuoteOh I forgot.....they don't have the balls to go behind the camera and take charge!

This is the most retarded argument ever.  You don't have to be a director yourself to be able to critisize a movie.  Also, a lot of the negative reviews are coming FROM FANS, not professional critics. The irony of someone writing a movie review and then saying how critics should be ignored is absolutely staggering.  More and more negative reviews and opinions FROM FANS are surfacing and yet the same people still continue with their blind mantra of "Don't judge it until you see it!  Critic's [negative] opinions are worthless!".  It really does give me a chuckle when I read through the review threads and certain people basically cherry pick 1 or 2 good comments and then post "wow if that's true this movie sounds like it will ROCK MY SOCKS!".  Denial is a powerful thing.

Craig

Craig

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 26, 2007, 03:13:04 AM
0% just shows how retarded the critics are, so let me get this right....they are now saying they liked Paul Andersons movie more?! :o

0% bahahaha!!!!

My days of listening to critics are offically over, they are more like depressed nerds who never get envited to the party and never get laid. They are so full of f**king dog shit!

You know what?! I'm going to play their game now, they want to talk out of their ass like they know a thing or two?! Ok it's my f**king turn now! Lets see if they like this review from me about them.

"Critics, you know what you all need? It's to get laid and get some experience in film-making, so before you die you can atleast say "I tried" and I picked my balls up once in life and talked about something I have experience in. Instead of just sitting on the side lines like the person who never got their foot in the door in the film-making world.

^ Oh I forgot.....they don't have the balls to go behind the camera and take charge! Oops silly me, I think it's best they stay at the side lines, maybe if they use the big boy voice we might take them seriously in words or maybe if they had experience doing one short film. Your not smart, your not talented, your not going to start a rally over your little words, your a troll that hides behind words and will always be a troll. Worse of all, you'll spend your whole life talking about shit you wish you had the talent to do. Maybe the word honor isn't a big thing for you, but it matters for others".

How about that for a review? I give you a 0% on my meter for not earning the peoples respect and simply being a nobody with zero honor :D

Do you know how rotten tomatoes works? Critics either give a "fresh" or "rotten" rating and thats how the % is worked out. So far 0% of critics have given it a "fresh" rating, when they gave the movie like 2/4.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Craig on Dec 26, 2007, 03:22:04 AM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 26, 2007, 03:13:04 AM

0% bahahaha!!!!

Do you know how rotten tomatoes works? Critics either give a "fresh" or "rotten" rating and thats how the % is worked out. So far 0% of critics have given it a "fresh" rating, when they gave the movie like 2/4.
That doesnt make the movie bad though.

Miranasi

Miranasi

You guys want to be realistic about this?

10-20% tops....  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed