SFX Magazine Scans

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:30:51 AM

Author
SFX Magazine Scans (Read 24,044 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

^ Finally someone who likes it. THE one thing I hate about Mrs. PA is the skin and muscle.

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

I agree with the bulk of people here - that concept Predalien is TONS better than what we've been left with ....

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 19, 2007, 01:39:13 AM
Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 19, 2007, 01:35:47 AM
damn. if they would stuck with something more like this it would have actually looked like an Alien.

but nooo, it has to have muscles and flesh all over the body  ::)

:'(

its not that bad....wait yes it is.

megachu17

megachu17

production shot, show me 1 from the clips

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Yeah so far I love the Predalien shot of her jumping up, and roaring. The predalien looks freaky and great! BIO MECHANICAL- - -  ::)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 19, 2007, 01:55:45 AM
The predalien looks freaky and great! BIO MECHANICAL- - -  ::)
:-X
you better be friggin' kidding.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

It does, the lips the scull, her reproduction method, the mandibles, the spikes, the lining, the hands, and a bit of the arms, the tail kind of.

Wraith

Wraith

Visible skull, Runner like mouth. These are the only redeeming features of the Predalien for me  :-[

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

You sir must be blind than, the only not bio I can see, is the annoying muscle and skin, a bit of the legs, and armor.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:01:03 AM
You sir must be blind than, the only not bio I can see, is the annoying muscle and skin, a bit of the legs, and armor.

She's got pred looking skin on front bio black look on back, about half and half. I realized after I had 3D figure of her how badass she actually is.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 19, 2007, 12:52:01 AM
More predator in the alien. Making the skin the same pigment etc. So instead of just having an alien with mandibles and a little hair.

The mandible structure is neither like a Predator's nor very functional for an Alien's. I don't know why this, the most iconic and important feature of the Predalien, was as screwed up as it was. This concept art now proves that it was envisaged as having properly functioning jaws.

Why in the world was that changed?

The mandibles looking so... Separate, has caused just about everyone to note how they look more like a design afterthought, than something built into it from the beginning. They're my biggest problem with it. If they had only got the jaws looking cohesive and right, I could even have tolerated the flesh they put all over it.

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 19, 2007, 01:59:46 AM
It does, the lips the scull, her reproduction method, the mandibles, the spikes, the lining, the hands, and a bit of the arms, the tail kind of.

You need to look at the book, 'Giger's Alien', to revise your opinion of how 'biomechanical' should be defined. :)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 19, 2007, 01:59:46 AM
the lips the scull
The skull dome may be something, but all i see it is a small redeeming aspect of a overall crappy design

Quoteher reproduction method
Eh, although i agree it has a sexual aspect that could be seen as Gigeresque, i still see it as going against canon, and very B-movie rippoff-ish

Quotethe mandibles
I dont see how predator mandibles have anything to do with anything biomechanical.

Quotethe spikes
Tubes seem more biomechanical to me

Quotethe lining
what?

Quotethe hands,
Seem like the same four fingered flipper hands ADI always used.

Quoteand a bit of the arms, the tail kind of.
Same amount as the human born aliens, nothing compared to the original biomechanical

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Compaired to the ugly puss-bag that was the newborn. I'm elated that we have a decent hybrid design in the predalien.

Wraith

Wraith

Funny, i actually liked the newborn, well except its silly m.j. nose.

megachu17

megachu17

lol, compared 2 the newborn, ricky is a good predalien

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed