First AvP DLC Pack Out Soon

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 08, 2010, 06:05:13 PM

Author
First AvP DLC Pack Out Soon (Read 19,995 times)

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

About damn time! I got hunter edition but I've never even played those maps because no one else has them.

And can we please get damn host migration?!

Saemon69

Saemon69

Thank you for the information avpgalaxy

Assburster

Assburster

Im still not convinced i should drop money on this game, let alone DLC, I will also assume DLC pak 2 will include the extra skins from the deluxe as well, its great to have the content, but can you make it work right team rebellion? I want to buy this game dearly, show me you can.

Proj2501

Proj2501

I have the Hunter Edition and Machine and Hive are so ridiculously small. Machine especially. You laugh when you finally see what a complete waste this is.

Levels, that's it? Not a single skin. Lame.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Well they better NOT come out with the pre-order skins, I pre-ordered for a reason.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Four maps for 5$ seems pretty steep. I'm all for DLC and patches, but I want to get my monies worth with it.

Gonna have to wait and see with this one. The game needs more BIG maps to, and other comments seem to say these are small. That is a problem :\

Joy

Joy

So lame

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

They aren't "creating these gimmicks". It's stuff on the special editions which is simply being released to public domain.

nudzi

nudzi

The game already died and rebellion, instead of throwing free stuff at us to keep us interested, wants us to pay even more?
hilarious stuff.
shitty game, shitty gameplay, shitty multiplayer.

the game is boring, everything is broken and now we have to pay for some extra maps for survival?  Only 2 maps for survival WTF is going on with the game industry.

We are desperate for AvP content, and they take full advantage of that. Wont buy the sequel at this rate, hoping for Colonial Marines and will forget about this company for good.

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

fix the bugs and tweaks first, then talk to us about paying for stuff. It may be just an extra, but they way they are putting all these adverbs and announcements together makes them look selfish.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

LoL I got those skins with my Survivor edition (PC)   ;D  

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

I can play the MP game just fine? Might wait a few minutes to get into ranked but I dont get why so many people bitching about it being broken, WTF guys. I guess it just sux to be u.

ok ok look at it like this there not gonna put 3 skins with one DLC they know if they want us for a sequel they better start puting out the new species like predalien or runner skin and yes them not realesing the skins with this is bogas but look at it like this there not gonna put 3 skins with one DLC they are smarter than tat and stop complaining about DLC 5$ is better than 100$ now you tell me

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

They still haven't fixed the performance bugs you know~ Read about it people, it happens on specific PC's that no one can find out why. Doesn't matter who says what at this point, if the game does bad in sales, no more AVP from Rebellion. They will lose thier supporters and fanbois if the end product doesn't show improvement over Seirra's AVP2. Granted AVP2 has major balance issues and Graphics are pretty uninteresting these days, it still ranks top over any AVP games to date. If we don't see another AVP from rebellion then we know why it didn't happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed