NECA's AvP Requiem Figure Packaging

Started by Darkness, Nov 20, 2007, 07:16:09 PM

Author
NECA's AvP Requiem Figure Packaging (Read 12,074 times)

Cyberraga

Cyberraga

What´s the price??? I Think I´ll buy the three!!!!!!!11   ;D     >:D  

Cyberraga

Cyberraga

What´s the price??? I Think I´ll buy the three!!!!!!!11   ;D     >:D  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

:o  ,I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

can somebody plz answer my above question

Ty

Ty

Simbobs12345:" I know this is a weird question, but.....is it gonna be on sale in Canada?" "can somebody answer my above question."         :)     :D   Well, I really don't know. Don't see why not   ::)  

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

How much does it cost?   ???  

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

Ty:   Well, I really don't know. Don't see why not  Thanx, and thank goodness

Ty

Ty

Simbobs12345:" Thanx, and thank goodness."     No prob.   8)   But remember I said:"Don't see why not." In other words, I don't see a reason why they would only be in the US. Which I live in.   ::)   If they say, release date and in US then it means only US though. But we will have to see.

bobcunk

bobcunk

probable only at cd stores and stuff. anyone been to the silver snail in Toronto wow it had like every mcfarland, neca, plasades and all thous gi joe style figures ever made.

Ty

Ty

CD stores? Hmmm. I know some places at my local mall where I can get em. Or Gamestop.   ???     ::)   What about Targets?

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

damn... am i sick or what? i want to buy the predalien.

ALIENS

ALIENS

Da predalien is pretty good actually, da problems 2 me bout da predalien are jus da hands, and colour, other than dat da predalien is a 10/10

Semaka

Semaka

The PredAlien does have muscles. I honestly don't like that. With the color, i'm okay, but i don't like the fact that it has muscles. In all the films, we don't see an alien with muscles. I understand the fact that it has dreadlocks, those were considered as not being predator hair, but i don't like it having muscles. And if it has muscles, it should be bigger and more powerful than a drone alien, like in the game.  I still want to know how the game ends.

Semaka

Semaka

Oh, and one more thing, I don't like the predators' face. It looks like a pig, honestly, the face resembles a wild boar without hair. And i don't like the long neck, and the head is very big compared with the body. But I like the fact that the Alien, Hybrid and Predator, are all well detailed, I bet they did a lot of work for those toys.

JD

JD

FFS why are they calling it a Hybrid, when its CLEARLY a Predalien.  I dont understand why they are calling it this all of a sudden when Predaliens have been around in the comics for years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed