It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 94,128 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Even if it is you... so what...
I like to watch him sometimes. :D

Space_Dementia

For me it was kinda good. I'm currently about to start editing a video of my giving my thoughts/opinions on this prologue, there was one thing that really sort of bugged me, that being the reference to the chest burster scene from the original Alien... but I kinda like it, it sort of gave us an insight into each of the characters personality and add a little bit of humanity to the story/picture.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Feb 24, 2017, 07:00:14 PM
For me it was kinda good. I'm currently about to start editing a video of my giving my thoughts/opinions on this prologue, there was one thing that really sort of bugged me, that being the reference to the chest burster scene from the original Alien... but I kinda like it, it sort of gave us an insight into each of the characters personality and add a little bit of humanity to the story/picture.
See how David just dropped the oxygen tank on the floor walked over to her and clotheslined her right in her back....

The crew looked like they were about to
Spoiler
shit bricks. :laugh:
[close]

NickisSmart

I've been reading through the past few pages of this thread. I am rather confused. Enoch, you kind of remind of Loki, sowing the seeds of chaos.

Enoch

Enoch

hahahaaaha

You are the first to notice what my concealed intentions are.
Man, I m just trying to replicate the Engineer/ goo scenario...

TO CREATE ONE MUST FIRST DESTROY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIV0Xw5NpsA

P.S. The upper video is example of shitty editing. :)

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 06:33:22 PM
He strikes again :D :D
(Himmel posted his first analysis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKG1rIUPGs

That ending... hahahaahah
What in the hell did I just watch?

Enoch

Enoch

hahahaha

Nyarlathotep, ask the author of the video.

D88M

Quote from: D88M on Feb 24, 2017, 07:59:37 AM
i was thinking, is interesting to see how the xenomorphs will appear in the movie, symbolically, in Alien it was like the sexual tension/represion came out and started wreaking havoc, and this time they are all couples, and Alien to me was always a very sexual franchise in a certain level, so is interesting what will the antagonist of this new concept will represent

so nobody finds this more interesting to discuss than complaining like 10 off topic pages  about the sexuality of fictional characters on a 2017 movie in a really complicated way to try to justify intolerance and homophobia even to fictional characters?

Quote from: harlequinade on Feb 24, 2017, 12:56:09 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 24, 2017, 12:52:02 PM
Got a link? Same place as the first trailer description?

It's the guy on SuperheroHype forum whose friend gets to see films/trailers early./ You can take that info to the bank, he is always right http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=34851057&postcount=990

oh, SHH, the place where you must say the mcu is a perfect jewel of art or you get banned, i am never again entering that shit show

Quote from: NickisSmart on Feb 24, 2017, 07:42:53 PM
I've been reading through the past few pages of this thread. I am rather confused. Enoch, you kind of remind of Loki, sowing the seeds of chaos.

lol, he is right about the terrible camera work on the short tough, the clip is almost amateur, tough not on the editing on the X-Men (great movie) scene, that is shitty editing made by the uploader

Enoch

Enoch

And I m not right regarding other matters???
Shame on you :D :D

We concluded that I m against the all repeating discussion about homosexuality in this movie and in life.
I argued against those who constantly repeated the same argument.

Dangerous Days

Dangerous Days

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 06:33:22 PM
He strikes again :D :D
(Himmel posted his first analysis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKG1rIUPGs

That ending... hahahaahah

I knew it!

A Hollywood driven, illuminati, satanic, homosexual, atheistic, interdimensional commie conspiracy to steal our precious bodily fluids!

Follow me into the light brothers and sisters before its too late! :D

Enoch

Oooo Exalted One...
I submit myself to your wisdom and providence. :laugh: :laugh:

salomonj

lol people are looking wayyyy to much into the homosexual couple.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 06:58:48 PM
Even if it is you... so what...
I like to watch him sometimes. :D

:laugh:

motherfather

motherfather

I mentioned this on another thread, but to me the Daniels speech looks polished enough, incl. background music, to belong in the main movie.

It could even be recut/resequenced (like parts of the prometheus trailers were) to take place after they wake up at destination.

I'm sure some of those 4 mins of prologue will make it into the movie.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: motherfather on Feb 24, 2017, 10:35:14 PM
I mentioned this on another thread, but to me the Daniels speech looks polished enough to me, incl. background music, to belong in the main movie.

It could even be recut/resequenced (like parts of the prometheus trailers were) to take place after they wake up at destination.
You may be right. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed