Farzad Vrahramyan Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 03, 2019, 11:29:38 AM

Author
Farzad Vrahramyan Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art! (Read 29,936 times)

Local Trouble

I'm sure ADI would be able to de-cartoonify the final product.  If not for the extra arms, their rendition of Big Chap is essentially perfect.

The Old One

The Old One

I disagree.

Local Trouble

What's wrong with it?

The Old One

The Old One

The proportions, the original and Isolation version's superior.

Local Trouble

I didn't notice anything wrong with its proportions the first time I saw it so I'll have to take another look.

The Old One

The Old One

Trademark ADI Resurrection length head, pitiful back appendages, pitiful waist (ADI back particulars) and pitiful pelvis.

Virdar

Virdar

You don't NEED concept art for a new Alien movie, just follow what Giger did in Alien. Everything that came after from lesser filmmakers and artists was trash anyway.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 05, 2019, 05:57:14 PMTrademark ADI Resurrection length head, pitiful back appendages, pitiful waist (ADI back partilars) and pitiful pelvis.

Still not seeing it.  Anyone else?  ??? 

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 05, 2019, 06:00:25 PM
Still not seeing it.  Anyone else?  ???

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Looks fine too me.

Voodoo Magic

Samhain13

At least its biomechanical. Inferior to the original but well every other design is.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. The smoke stacks are much thicker than the mutant design and very inline with the originals, and the waist is nice and thin.

Daniil

Daniil

Maybe it would be great for some nightmare sequence. Or maybe as some rejected experiments - like in Resurrection.

I don't know. Too comic-like for my taste

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2019, 07:17:04 PM
Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. The smoke stacks are much thicker than the mutant design and very inline with the originals, and the waist is nice and thin.

SuperiorIronman

I would like to remind everyone that everything looks off at the conceptual stage. Alien 5 died during the conceptual stage and thus nothing tangible for its production actually exists. What we do know is that an artist was hired to make mutants for a scene.

Honestly if they would've played up the penis look for the centipede though, I've been fine with that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed