Jake Busey talks 'The Predator' deleted scenes and Olivia Munn's topless demands

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jan 28, 2019, 04:34:56 PM

Author
Jake Busey talks 'The Predator' deleted scenes and Olivia Munn's topless demands (Read 26,241 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 02, 2019, 03:05:14 AM
I can never fully divorce Arnold Schwarzenegger from any of his characters, I'm always aware I'm watching him.

I generally can divorce the actor from the character, even with Arnold. But I understand why some folks can't. I imagine now that he's older, it's much easier for him to blend into different roles. But I worry that if he continues to do Terminator films, we're going to get used to the old terminator look and it's going to make things difficult again.

Aside from Maggie, has he really found a definitive dramatic role of any kind? I don't remember any (off-hand) that really stand out to me that aren't action or comedy related in some way. I'd really like to see him handle some mainstream heavy drama, even just once.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 03, 2019, 08:55:01 PM
I generally can divorce the actor from the character, even with Arnold. But I understand why some folks can't. I imagine now that he's older, it's much easier for him to blend into different roles. But I worry that if he continues to do Terminator films, we're going to get used to the old terminator look and it's going to make things difficult again.

Aside from Maggie, has he really found a definitive dramatic role of any kind? I don't remember any (off-hand) that really stand out to me that aren't action or comedy related in some way. I'd really like to see him handle some mainstream heavy drama, even just once.

I thought Arnold was very good in Aftermath which was 100% a drama. Not a single punch thrown.

And unfortunately, it''s based on a sad, true story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed