William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 151,005 times)

toro

toro

i can't remember if it was in one of gibson's scripts, but was he the one who included a wooden planet? haha

SM

SM

Red used the numeral, and the shooting drafts by Giler and Hill used the superscript 3.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: toro on Nov 17, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
i can't remember if it was in one of gibson's scripts, but was he the one who included a wooden planet? haha

That was Vincent Ward.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 17, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
Quote from: toro on Nov 17, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

That was Vincent Ward.

My fellow Gothic Hipster

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Picked up my copy yesterday, although I've only had the chance for a casual flick through it so far. Art looks nice. Whatever my general feelings on comics, I'm really glad they went through with this adaptation.

The OCD in me is unreasonably upset that I ended up receiving the variant cover instead of the regular though lol.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Hudafuk addicted to buying new comics Hudathunk!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:) This is a special case.

Also Dead Orbit, need to get that one too :P

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

My comic shop was sold out of issue one so I had to go with the digital copy. I enjoyed it and since I haven't read the script I'm excited to see where this goes.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 18, 2018, 01:19:59 PM
:) This is a special case.

Also Dead Orbit, need to get that one too :P

Wait for the fancy pants hardcover in May.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do believe he is! He had to remind me it was coming. lol

toro

toro

i really only like buying graphic novels, but i bought this digitally
now dead orbit - i read that in an afternoon sitting in barnes & noble with a green tea latte ha.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Hoping my order comes through in the next few days.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 18, 2018, 05:11:16 PMWait for the fancy pants hardcover in May.

As Hicks says, I am :)

Russ840

Russ840

You won't regret it. I have Stokoe's Godzilla series in the large, fancy hardcover and te oversized format really serves his art well.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Bought the first issue today. been looking forward to this a lot.

Had a bit of a hard time following what was going on, you can tell the story is super condensed. I hope the aliens are well drawn when they show up.

Side note, How the hell is the boarding of sulaco possible? it's a military vessel, a warship. One would think it's not completely helpless when the few crewmembers onboard are in cryosleep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed