Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 407,007 times)

Corporal Hicks

TC

TC

A lot of still photos in here I've never seen before.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Looks like Ridley Scott is wearing Ripley's jumpsuit.  :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Haha indeed !

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Kradan

Kradan

Yeeeah

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

A couple of Alien 3 images taken from transparency slides.  Quality isn't excellent and if I remember correctly these were taken from a Spanish website.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Sep 26, 2022, 03:08:57 PMA couple of Alien 3 images taken from transparency slides.  Quality isn't excellent and if I remember correctly these were taken from a Spanish website.

I get skin burns just by looking at these

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Dillon fighting the alien is such a great way for him to go. One of my favorite characters in all the saga.

judge death

judge death

Dillon was great, one of my fave charachters as well, maybe not likeable but he held his ground, good spechees and face a xeno with just his hands. He was awesome.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 26, 2022, 07:01:35 PMDillon fighting the alien is such a great way for him to go. One of my favorite characters in all the saga.

That pic looks like the Parker & Alien fight photos. Looks like it's also got him up against the wall.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Ingwar on Sep 23, 2022, 09:12:07 PMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdUGgjMUYAAIFuc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anyone else notice. It looks like Ridley has some residual  blood on his face from a possible previous take. It's just above his beard on the side of his face. I don't ever recall seeing Ridley in flight suit. 8)

Thanks for posting this.

Ingwar

Ingwar

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed