Alien 3 references?

Started by esz, Dec 24, 2015, 06:43:20 AM

Author
Alien 3 references? (Read 5,138 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jan 11, 2016, 12:45:02 AM
Axel Fielding would fit right in with the lovely people on Fiorina "Fury" 161. Staff or inmate - doesn't matter
Yeah the baldys.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 12, 2016, 05:05:30 PM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jan 11, 2016, 12:45:02 AM
Axel Fielding would fit right in with the lovely people on Fiorina "Fury" 161. Staff or inmate - doesn't matter
Yeah the baldys.

Not only that, he has an accent and he pretty much looks like Gregor with a touch of Morse.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jan 13, 2016, 09:21:58 PMNot only that, he has an accent and he pretty much looks like Gregor with a touch of Morse.

Well, the thought of that particular love-child has just ruined my breakfast.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 14, 2016, 08:54:08 AM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jan 13, 2016, 09:21:58 PMNot only that, he has an accent and he pretty much looks like Gregor with a touch of Morse.

Well, the thought of that particular love-child has just ruined my breakfast.
Did anyone think apart from me that he was going to be Mclaren :D ;) :) :-* :o

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 14, 2016, 05:30:46 PMDid anyone think apart from me that he was going to be Mclaren :D ;) :) :-* :o

Said it once, I'll say it again: including the 'McClaren' character in an Alien story would be the cheesiest thing they could ever do. Amanda escaped her ordeal, met a nice (non-Colonial Marine) guy named McClaren, and married him. Full stop. I don't need to know who McClaren is any more than I need to know that Van Leuwen's father put Ash on the Nostromo...

Abishai100

Abishai100

It sure has the visceral feel of Fincher's A3, and all those turning of corners...

I wish there was more alien roars/screams.

Scorpio

Scorpio

I noticed the Japanese symbols seen in the game might be a reference to Alien 3:

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

The main Weyland Yutani officer aside from Bishop II was Japanese - Are we to assume then that the two main Earth languages at this point are English and Japanese?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Not exactly, but one could say Japanese plays a big part in their origins...at least that's what it looks like.

"Weyland-Yutani"

"Weyland" "Yutani"

Not a native but it certainly doesn't sound English to me (at least "Yutani").

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Weyland-Yutani is meant to be a British-Japanese combine. It makes sense they'd still incorporate Japanese extensively into their corporate culture.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed