NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,397 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Looks like after Scout and Lost we'll be getting Stalker and Guardian. They did show off warrior at the last Toy Fair(?) so I wonder where he'll fit in release wise and when we'll see his full release pics.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/06/24/predator-2-stalker-predator-and-guardian-predator-ultimate-figures-by-neca-391745

Kailem

Kailem

I like how they've been "expanding" these guys from the brief appearance they had on screen. I especially like Gort/Guardian's arm launcher-type weapon, and their faces are very in-keeping with Predator 2's visual style.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I certainly like they kept the faces traditional.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Guardians unmasked face is possibly my favorite unmasked head to date.

lightsyder

lightsyder

These look amazing!  Can't wait to see Elder.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

The back blast effects on the arm cannon are awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anyone else getting Emissary vibes with the Guardian face? Loving both these! Those arm cannons and hand cannons are fantastic.

Still Collating...

They are sooooooo beautiful!

PVC

PVC

Hi. Nice to see Stalker's face. Great blast effect. Please Neca we need Harrigan and others human   All of them even the kid in the cemetery ( want some candy )   
Regards

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wow, these are really looking good!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2020, 07:46:02 AM
Anyone else getting Emissary vibes with the Guardian face? Loving both these! Those arm cannons and hand cannons are fantastic.

No Emissary vibes for me, fortunately.   ;)

But some Stan Winston vibes, absolutely!  Crazy crown though!

Also, happy to report my Alpha is in the building!

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Those look amazing, I look forward to collecting the new improved Lost Tribe. I love the unmasked faces and how they fit in with the Lost Tribe's ascetic/tribal look ("permission to Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee")
I wonder if the new Ultimate Elder Predator/Greyback figure will come with the same masks as the Ultimate Golden Angel figure (it would be a nice link back to his younger hunting days).
How many fellow fans who are getting the Ultimate releases of the Lost Tribe, and already have the original releases of the Lost Tribe are now thinking of the original versions as "A whole lot of Preds to custom now"
I do hope that Neca releases a Mike Harrigan figure (but I know Neca has stated that human figures don't sell as well).

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jun 26, 2020, 09:44:13 AM
I do hope that Neca releases a Mike Harrigan figure (but I know Neca has stated that human figures don't sell as well).

From your lips to the action figure gods' ears!

lightsyder

lightsyder

I'm hoping for a trophy wall and skull set re-release as well.

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

Woh awesome! Really diggin these new designs. I like how Neca totally honors the work Stan Winston's team did. It's funny how that scene was so quick but soo impactful. Looking forward to their take on the Greyback.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Didn't they already do an "ultimate" Elder Predator? Or at least a v2?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed