Lurker & Spitter Action Figures at SDCC

Started by ikarop, Jul 18, 2013, 06:54:17 AM

Author
Lurker & Spitter Action Figures at SDCC (Read 42,369 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Byohzrd

they look rather.....goofy. Just the overall texture of them seems too guyver-ish.

underbound

Is this for A:CM or something else cuz if it is its not very good looking in my opinion or accurate but thats just me.

RidgeTop

bobby brown

Fugly, pass :-X

szkoki

isnt the lurker supposed to be the classic alien?

The Necronoir

These are terrible likenesses of the in-game assets. The Spitter looks like some fusion with the Predalien from AVP-R, and both sport the Resurrection style dog legs.

C91_SJ

The Spitter looks absolutely like the Predalien in the first post.
Not sure what to make of these two :/

edit: and the backpipes of the Lurker are 100% accurate to the AvP Aliens lol

Blacklabel

crap.

:-X

DerelictShip

to grey, wrong colors, to wrong

Xenomorphine

Without the yellow, it seems safe to say these haven't been properly painted. Are possibly even prototypes.

Mr. Domino

Yeah, you get lots of stuff at SDCC that isn't finished yet.

I love SE's Play Arts Kai range - in fact, it's probably the one range of figures that I would probably say is straight-up better than NECA figures (for 3 times the price, but still). A PAK Alien would typically be a dream come true, although admittedly these are more than a little bit off. Trying to think of them as new interpretations of the Alien, rather than being based on the video game designs.

underbound

You messed up the franchise we're gonna mess up your figures? But seriously the all share the same body except the crusher and the acid bumps on the boiler. And the lurker head is weird. I have pics to tell whats effed and basicall y these are new designs all together in a sense.

PredatorSquatch

to be honest im kind of excited for these and i cant wait to see the finished product (its a prototype guys check the little print) if they improve slightly i can see these joining my collection

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed