First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated]

Started by Darkness, May 29, 2009, 07:50:40 PM

Author
First AvP3 Gameplay Footage! [Updated] (Read 14,943 times)

Mr. Stizout

Looks good, plus the game is a year away.  For the current progress I am very impressed!

Cellien

Can't seem to get video in Google Chrome or IE...

Zillamaster202

I watched this last night and it was cool!!!    ;D     :o  

Predator is prey

Predator is prey

Wow i cant believe how ppl judge a game when there still a year for its release. Stop whining about looks and movement of marines and aliens. I wanted to see some alien gameplay or marine.   :-\  

FU

FU

I knew this was going to be shit, lol. Predators ruin everything, this game should be f**king boycotted and the makers dragged into the streets and shot for inflicting more predator crap on the Aliens universe, if not for predator Alien would be a thriving franchise and the predator fans would be off masterbaiting to power rangers or something.

FearPeteySodes

@Predator is prey  If they show it im going to judge it.  It's not whining its called criticism.

Mr. Stizout

@FU I do kind of agree, the Predator frachise would be pretty dead if it wasn't for Aliens because of AVP.  I just feel like games are too predator fanboyish even though it is debated Alien is the most revolutionary sciencefiction franchises next to Star Trek and Star Wars, which Predator is not even remotely close.  But I think your wording should be reworked.  I hope the game will me more balanced because taking down the Aliens' speed is stupid and it should be a lot easier to kill a Predator cause in AVP games a noob pred can take an expert alien player cause the games are unblanaced.

Starkiller

nice!

dachande89

Looks awesome to me so far.

Apone

Apone

@FU On the money. We get A:CM taken away, only to have to sit through more Predators crashing the party. Predator films wish they were half as good as Aliens. Sick of Predator crap. Especially when we were so close to having a pure Aliens vs Colonial Marines story. Game over, man. Secure that shit.

Soffish

Soffish

People, You cannot judge it at this time. If you didn't read the top right corner it said "Work in Progress". It still has alot of work to do and I don't think Rebellion are really worried about the graphics at the min. They just working on the gameplay, Bug testing, story and other stuff. They will pollish the game once they have done most of the stuff they need to do. The game is still at a very basic stage.

randy4321

Somewhat impressed on the WIP but like hart said...but still impressed so far   Hart | 29 May 2009 08:17 6  Don't like all the relying on finishers, silly shakey cam animation but I hope for the most part the game is in your control.

ZENGO

ZENGO

Predator it a cool men...he,he,he yeeea kill marines kill aliens yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wopi...

Grimmer

Grimmer

AWESOME

Icarus

Icarus

@Apone  How was Aliens: Colonial Marines "taken away?" It was never out in the first place. Gearbox couldn't put out a profitable product, so they had to layoff some of their employees and delayed the game for another year. You might as well blame them, instead of the Predator franchise, for not getting their asses in gear. Suck it up, and just play as the Marine or Alien, or don't get the game at all if you're that sardonic about another Predator-related title.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed