New Aliens/Predator Comics

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 04, 2009, 12:59:45 AM

Author
New Aliens/Predator Comics (Read 5,881 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the first news post of 2009. Free Comics Book Day is upon us on May the 2nd and to celebrate this and advertise their upcoming revival of their Aliens and Predator series, Dark Horse surprised us with this gem:

20090104 - New Aliens/Predator Comics

All we know is it’s a flip book. I’m still waiting back on Dark Horse for story details and a possible higher resolution cover. But until then you can order your copy here. Thanks to vikingspawn for the news.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Cool. Definitely picking this up.

Chris P

Chris P

Free Comics?  Did I hear that right?  No BS?    ???  

XenoVC

XenoVC

Only for one day,and you cant just take any comic,only teh ones selected for Free comic day.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

The comics you can get on free comic day are sort of like "demos"......they're short and they just give you a taste of what the series is like.  I'm gonna get this.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yayyyyyy!...yya....huh   :-\  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I wish free comics day was in England   :-\  

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

I know , we dont get comics , whats up with that    ???  

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

The covers look beautiful thats for sure, but hopefully these newer comics will be just as good as the comics published in the 90s.   And Free Comic Book Day is a jip. Infact, the free comics that you get are only either preview comics or flip books.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Awesome! I will try to get this!

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

;D   If you ask me, this is another way to get more people interested in the Alien and Predator franchize.   ;)     :D     ;D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syes  YES

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed