New AvP2 Predalien Images!

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Author
New AvP2 Predalien Images! (Read 22,058 times)

Predalien

Predalien

My mind is still not at rest for questions linger.... Y does da predalien look lika CLOWN or girl wit pony tails? Y r da jaws on da cheeks of d predalien? Doesnt it make it look useless den y hav jaws? N wad does da hair do for da predalien? Ne advantage? NO It jus makes da Predalien more bulky n slow dis is ridiculous!

Nomad

Nomad

ZEN, you said preds like frogs!!!   ???   Oh GOD, I am so dissapointed. What else do you know about them that was not shown in the movies.   :o  

Deco

Deco

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Svme9_xVQ3A  A true example that great music amplifies what we see.

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

i have a problem with the dreads because the dreads on a predator are hair the novels tell us that the hair is simply pulled incredibly tight.   :(  

MrFantastic

MrFantastic

In response to the "Shouldnt the Predalien be able to take the predator no sweat" comment, I dont think that's necessarily true considering the rigorous combat training that a Predator goes through. Though the predalien is probably physical superior, skill wise it couldnt be able to match a skilled predator

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

and another issue is that the predalien's mandibles look more like insect mandibles i much prefered the concept art that was posted minus the dreads the predalien has way too much flesh and is just a little too simular to the newborn in some respects   :-\  

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

im afraid that the movie is going to place far too much emphases on the predalien and not on the characters or even the battles between the aliens and predators   :o  

ALIENS

ALIENS

True dude u can say dat again, 2 me da movie is between da predalien n da pred, i want ALL D ALIENS vs da PRED not jus 1 by 1 ALL! N da predalien is 7/10

TED GR

TED GR

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

zen

zen

Nomad:Thats just for the Hish-qu-ten,not the yautja or the others.And the Hish have a gland called the kill-gland located just above the sternum,without hormone supressents its like filling a guy full of steroids,LSD,meth and crack.

sacred HUNTER

sacred HUNTER

Looks good still like the good old aliens best!!

Thorby

Thorby

OMG im sooooooo excited now!!

AVP freak

AVP freak

Feakin nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10/10!

AVP freak

AVP freak

what happened to the Predators mouth in the last pic.............it looks wack!

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

those pics of the predalien looks so freaking cool. i cant wait to see this badass on the big screen taking out the predator and the humans in the movie.    ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed