New AvP2 Predalien Images!

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Author
New AvP2 Predalien Images! (Read 22,266 times)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

holy effing SH*T!!!! I just had a predaliengasm from lookin at these! just plain feakin' unbelievible!!! oooohhhh soooo AWESOME!!!!  Wolf: you are one ugly bad ass mutherf**ker son of a bitch!  Predalien: yeah i am deal with it!

Jenga

Jenga

I don't know, The dreadlocks still suck, the body proportions seem off (hands to torso etc) and the seperated mandibles are annoying but not a dealbreaker in and of themselves.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Daddy like, I have to say the mandibles being seperate from the mouth itself is a cool idea, if you think about it there are now three mouths, the aliens tounge/mouth, its normal mouth and now the mandible/jaws. very nice touch.I wish adi would stop f'n around with those fleshy bloated shoulders for the aliens  yuk. This movie is looking to be what I have waited 16 years for since reading the very first a v p comic back in the day.

darcevil

darcevil

Is it me or does wolf have an under bite?   ::)  

hudson82

hudson82

ADI has always had a problem with adding there own flair to the creature designs someone else came up with. They’ve done this since Alien 3 when they took over. I think the predalien has all the elements it should have its just not put together in the perfect way. I never really cared about how the predalien was going to look just hopped that they put more thought into the composition. My main problem, however is the predator and has been since AVP. ADI had to put their own touch on a design that has been perfected; they ruined the mandibles and the forehead. Its clear in the picture above the predator is all out of wack. If anything Stan's studio should have done the predator, after all they created it, and perfected it. But from an artist stand point it’s still a nice sculpture it’s just not the predator more like ADI predator like creature. I’ve sculpted a predator it’s not hard it’s a very basic form I know these guys could do it its just clear they threw out the book and did their own thing. Oh well beggars can’t be choosers. The story, just better be good.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

mabey its so far forward because hes in the middle of a war cry/yell      ;)  

JK

JK

This is the same predator appear in the trailer and images. In the film this predator fight with a tons of alien and predalien ?

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I believe so This pred is  a  one man wrecking crew

spinner7478

spinner7478

I like the design, but I'm worried this is just gonna divide audiences even more.  The people who hated the first AVP are just using this as ammo for how Fox is altering the Alien mythology too much and how it's catering to the video game crowd.  The message board on Ain't It Cool News is absolutely ripping these images.  For me, I want this to be so successful that we get the 3rd AVP movie in space that the Strause Brothers have mentioned.  As much as the diehards will still embrace the movie no matter how different the Predalien looks, we need a MASSIVE AUDIENCE TO SEE THIS MOVIE AND KEEP THE FRANCHISES GOING.  There's not enough people on this website to make this a hit.

jasonlotr

jasonlotr

I don't like the mannibals being so far away from the mouth.  I also don't like the dreadlocks they remind me a bit of a little girl with pig tails.  Finally, I was expecting more bulk in the predalien.  Instead, it looks like they attached some predator stuff to it and called it a predalien.

REYALS

REYALS

HOLY SHIT!!!!!   :o   That thing is gonna kill some humans now! Alot of people are going to be negative about the design, but I think it looks pretty f**kin' rad!!!   ;D     :D  

Venomp2

Venomp2

Can't believe the way the predalien turned out!!!!! Very Very COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It looks good, but it's not what I imagined, the tail is FAR too big, and the mandibles don't look that good, but other than that it's really good.   8)  

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

That looks bad*ss!!!!    ;D  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Did you guys read about how the predalien empregnates its victems?      by regurgitating in there mouths!!!!  o kk aa http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/l071025-avp2/flash.htm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed