AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 21, 2010, 07:38:27 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night (Read 55,937 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, they're really cheap. Wont break the bank.

x2SMONEY

I'd be interested.My gamertag is x2SMONEY (just like my username)  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Okay, I'll add you when I get in from work. Make sure we're all on guys. if anyone wants to join, my gamertag is cplhicks2310. Just let me know you're from here.

spinksy

looking forward to it tonight 8)

Mike’s Monsters

UGH! I have work things I have to do today, I wish I would have paid attention and seen this sooner.

Mike’s Monsters

Also, I would like to point out that Hicks doesn't support trying to make money, he is telling me to not go to work and play AvP. When I barely have a job as it is...
;D

XenoVC

SalaVenoVC

Only have swarm map pack.

I'll see if I can make it.

Corporal Hicks

We're currently in Survivor. Pop online now and we'll add you to the group.

Sockwolf

If this is going to be semi regular I might join in future game nights. I actually traded the game in as I was short on cash and there didnt seem to be enough people playing it online, but now it's cheap, I might pick it up again.

Corporal Hicks

That's the intention. :) Well it was fun. Veno needs to join earlier in the night! You missed all the fun. Some really fun games. I've gotta admit, it's so much better having people you know to play with. I can get used to this. And defeating Veno and PBA at Deathmatch!  ;D

Hope to get more numbers for next time.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Was pretty fun,yeah will try to join a bit earlier next time.

The UK time you guys are in throws me off,haha.

Corporal Hicks

Lol. Well look at it this way, 2 and a half hours earlier than you came on today :P

Spaghetti

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.

I want in on this.

Corporal Hicks

Sure thing. You're Old Torquemada ?

Mike’s Monsters

I think I might be able to play a game this friday if anyone is interested.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed