New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2007, 03:03:34 PM

Author
New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem (Read 21,379 times)

Laaadidaa

Laaadidaa

Ok5, you have no faith in people.   The first AvP movie wasn't great, but it made huge sales, so either non-fans thought it was alright, or people thought it sucked and saw it anyway. I have faith this will make more money then the first one

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Sherk your right, that's why I believe thjat this is a fake trailer. Fire doesn't burn in space the power of the vaccum would extinguish it. So that is most likely false.    8)   Thats all I have to say 'bout that "Forest Gump accent"

Ok5

Ok5

To me AVP1 has very strongly liked only on 3 times of viewing, but on 3 times of viewing to me has liked, AVP1 has not failed in hire because anybody yet did not know, what from itself represents film, and now many will not go on AVP2, to the same under Christmas, but I am assured, what AVP2 it is much better AVP1 and I hope, what film will collect greater money, I very much hope for it, but малов it is probable, a horror film for Christmas? Who on it will go, the special trap that people have gone to Cinema here is necessary

Ok5

Ok5

As you think when there will be this прокля&# 1090;ый a trailer, well it is necessary to think simply what is the time this problem with a sound will borrow, well please tell as long to me still to wait, аааааа&# 1072;ааааа 72;аааааа ;...!!!  In my opinion it will borrow some days, to the same Colin itself so has told. My opinion FRIDAY, and yours?

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Hopefully Friday or before

SHREK

I SAY ANOTHE 2 WEEKS    :-\  

Ok5

Ok5

What 2 more weeks?  Colin has told, I would like in-Tuesday, but to make a sound on I shall understand will borrow not too a lot of time.  It means, that it is no more week to wait after it it has told, and has already passed 4 days.

Xenomorphine

Fire burns, so long as there's something to keep fuelling it from the inside of the craft.

SHREK

OK5.... wtf have u said i dont understand wat u have tried 2 say     :D   u read it and see if it makes sense     ::)  

D2

D2

Whether fire burns in space or not why the hell should straus bros care about that??  This is a movie not a sci fi documentary.  I for one would like this to be a non stop cheesy action movie with lots of things that will make fans say " This is fake. He is supposed to be short. Fire should not be there" blah blah blah  Chill guys. If avp 2 fails at boxoffice then u can kiss avp 3 set in space, alien 5, predator 3 etc. goodbye

EpsilonOrpheon777

"fire" burns in space if you're freaking flying through the atmosphere of a planet, out of control, on a crash course for the surface.     :D  

*Spike*

*Spike*

Not sure about the title but whats more important is the film its self. Theres so much potential for an awsome film. You got 2 of the best characters ever created in the same film. I hope this one delivers what avp left us waiting for !!!    :D     :D     :D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

They should of called it either  ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2 or ALIENS VS. PREDATOR or just  ALIEN VS PREDATOR: REQUIEM  what was the point of putting an 's' at the end of alien if they gunna put a title at the end! im not happy!  REQUIEM? what does that mean anyway?

AVP II

AVP II

love the pic ov d predalien! v.cool! like the bit about d trailer about the girl and the torch (flashlight) and the whole predalien jumping up on the window or woteva  souns like a horror movie! and with silent night in the background give's it a whole creepy feel,   We need a teaser trailer asap! and a website with the AVP R logo!  colin and greg i hope u two have made a well made film that's true 2 the original's and scary! the pred-alien being female i like that only if there isn't a queen! in this movie, only because we dont need a queen in every alien movie and a twist like the predalien crashing on earth laying eggs which facehugg humans would work.  ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR             REQUIEM           Coming Soon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed