New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2007, 03:03:34 PM

Author
New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem (Read 21,386 times)

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I just wanna see the trailer already

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Pretty much I don't care, I just want the trailer, finished or unfinished. Going through all the trouble of sound mixing? Trailers up to the late 80s had trailers with sound and picture quailty as if straight from camera. As I said, I don't care if finished or not, all that matters is to deliver the idea of the story, characters and fights that are to be delivered.    :-\  

roguepl

It's getting boring.

D2

D2

Even some rough footage without sound effects would do.  This wait is killing. I will be back to university and then i will have no time for movies.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Do you guys think we will see the trailer in august?

rogue

rogue

Of course not.

Ok5

Ok5

Of course yes

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I wish Colin would say for sure

gameoverman

It won't take weeks - it'll only take a few days.  Colin said so: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4236.msg64822#msg64822  So we will see the trailer this week or next week probably.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I got my hopes up again   :)  

vehtam

vehtam

gameoverman, i don't want to dissapoint you, but they told that trailer will be at comic con for sure too ;), and then that it will be definetly week after cc. guess this time few days are just optimistic speculation again and turn out into 1,5 months   don't make your hopes high guys. the trailer will be released at the end of september.   ::)  

Predalienslayer

Aliens vs. Predator: This Time it's Personal   :D  

D2

D2

that dvd site for avp 2 scares me. Seems like fox knows this movie will flop badly and hence they will release it soon on dvd like maybe in februray or march OR direct to dvd lolz

Pyroacid

Pyroacid

didint mettalica make a song with the lyrics "my Requiem somethin somethin  yah  i know not totaly here right now iam on nyquil for this damn cold plz forgive me lol

RidgeTop

UGH! why register so many domain names for such a stupid title!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed