Golic

Started by EJA, Jan 05, 2022, 02:16:01 PM

Author
Golic (Read 2,533 times)

EJA

EJA

Why was Golic on the prison planet in the first place? From the beginning, it is obvious that he is mentally ill; he should really have been somewhere safer for both himself and for others.

Stitch

Stitch

Cheaper to imprison him than to provide care, I guess. Weyland-Yutani aren't known for their wholesome healthcare.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Due to the brutal crimes Golic committed and how mentally unstable he was as Stitch said it was probably just easier and cheaper to ship him off far away. He was sent to 161 for 32 counts of murder and dismemberment and 13 counts of arson.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 05, 2022, 04:03:40 PM
Due to the brutal crimes Golic committed and how mentally unstable he was as Stitch said it was probably just easier and cheaper to ship him off far away. He was sent to 161 for 32 counts of murder and dismemberment and 13 counts of arson.
Where is his rap sheet from?

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

One place I know of is the 1992 Star Pics ALIEN 3 cards. 9 prisoners (if you include Clemens) have bio cards. 85,Andrews & Michael Bishop have bio cards too.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 06, 2022, 01:53:50 AM

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 06, 2022, 09:18:10 AM
One place I know of is the 1992 Star Pics ALIEN 3 cards. 9 prisoners (if you include Clemens) have bio cards. 85,Andrews & Michael Bishop have bio cards too.

:) Star Pics card number 64:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Doesn't it also list stuff in the W-Y Report?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 06, 2022, 12:41:35 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 06, 2022, 01:53:50 AM

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 06, 2022, 09:18:10 AM

:) Star Pics card number 64:

Oh shit, I forgot about those cards. I even have a complete set, haha.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That bts shot tho

Kimo

Kimo

It's crazy cos today in the real world, they are private company's who benefits from locking people up with or without mental health problems for profit ect. I can see the likes of weyland yutani making cash on prisoners like Golic for they own greed rather then trying to help people in his situation.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

All I know is that if Disney had half a brain, they'd produce a spin-off series for Disney+, titled Golic and Sage, about a double act, odd couple cop duo named Walter Golic and Harry Sage, fighting Xenomorph related crime cases every week.

SiL

SiL

Only if Sage is Richard E Grant.

Kradan

Kradan

Oh yeah, buddy-cop comedy is EXACTLY what Alien franchise has been lacking

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I always reckoned an Al Simpson and Brad Lydecker double act, sitcom would be a hoot.

AVPG pitch meeting:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=56315.0

Kradan

Kradan

Hmm, could be fun

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed