Behind the scenes footage

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 23, 2007, 05:41:04 PM

Author
Behind the scenes footage (Read 3,606 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

What did you guys think of the clips shown in it? It looked pretty good, the predators movement was spot on. The hive looked wonderful, and disgusting (thats how I my hives) Ricks acting was not bad when he was dieing, it was believeable.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 23, 2007, 05:41:04 PM
What did you guys think of the clips shown in it? It looked pretty good, the predators movement was spot on. The hive looked wonderful, and disgusting (thats how I my hives) Ricks acting was not bad when he was dieing, it was believeable.

I haven't downloaded it,but i will right away to watch it. ;)

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 23, 2007, 05:41:04 PM

So he does die, interesting... unless he WAS dying but was saved. So how does he get injured? Impaled in the chest or shoulder?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They say "He's gonna live".

That Yellow Alien

Well, it confirms he gets impaled through the shoulder.

holdtheline

holdtheline

I thought the hive looked really good, bigger than I thought, and the dead Alien in the street harkened back to how they looked in Aliens when they were shot to bits.

predator42

predator42

Did you guys see when wolf has that one alien in the hive he is not just holding it he has it stabbed in the gut and held to the wall   ;D ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was well wicked wont it man?!

That Yellow Alien

How come the acid isn't melting his f**king hand?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Power glove?

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 23, 2007, 06:47:06 PM
How come the acid isn't melting his f**king hand?
HE IZ TEH WOLFZ!!!!

The Chibi Kiriyama

He might have the power glove on, though things are so dark that I can't tell if it's supposed to be a power glove or a prized mitten his mother made for him on his homeworld. Then you have him literally punching holes through Aliens and the walls behind them... :-\

Gates

Gates

Damn...these DLs require software I don't have...I've seen all the other ones so no problems there, but can someone upload the behind the scenes footage on to Youtube or Dailymotion for me?

Thanks in advance... :)

predator42

predator42

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 23, 2007, 06:53:31 PM
He might have the power glove on, though things are so dark that I can't tell if it's supposed to be a power glove or a prized mitten his mother made for him on his homeworld. Then you have him literally punching holes through Aliens and the walls behind them... :-\

no the blades on his glaunt are in him, you have to look close when the alein jumps at wolf.

That Yellow Alien

It's not really worth it, but if you really want to...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed