The Trigger - Probably the last DLC for A:I

Started by vikingr, Feb 27, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

Author
The Trigger - Probably the last DLC for A:I (Read 13,457 times)

NickisSmart

Like your style. Doing the same thing. Dying a lot, but I remember playing Metroid as a kid and having no idea where to go. That's a very special feeling. : )

Son Of Kane

Gonna miss this game, c'mon sequel!

NetworkATTH

I don't think this is the very last dlc they release. If it is, and they don't get around to (in my mind, a good idea for dlc) adding sections of campaign that do not affect plot, I'm gonna be super bummed. They have all that back tracking going on, and I love it I know some people disliked that aspect, but I wish there were more corridors and hallways, and it was a bit bigger. Going back to certain areas kind of has the ill effect of reminding how small the maps really are.

Son Of Kane

To me DLC is always completely unnecessary if your game is good. Alien: Isolation is one of those cases.

(Mass Effect 3 isn't, the DLC's saved that game.)

Personally A:I is near perfect, and with a sequel there's so much they could add and improve upon like from Halo:CE to Halo 2, I can't wait.

NickisSmart

I see your point, but I really enjoyed the DLC a lot. It wasn't "necessary" but it was fun.

razeak

I think it's fine at the price I paid for it. It was discounted.

I prefer the campaign experience, but for pure gameplay, the maps aren't anything to scoff at. It's just a different cup of tea. The scoreboard increased the tension for me because I was more prone to rushing.

NetworkATTH

I just think, or I'd imagine, adding some elevators and entire new areas would be nice. I'm not sure that would happen, and I love the game as it is, I bought the season pass, and Crew Expendable, Last Survivor. It's one of my favorite games to come out in, quite a while. Which is why I'd love more of it! lol

Darkblade 25

Nice can't wait to I get it.

predxeno

Having just completed the DLC, I like that there actually are some story elements in this game that tie into the campaign.  This makes it the 2nd DLC pack to have story-driven material I believe, the 1st being Sinclair's DLC deleting a file on Linguard's computer.  It isn't much, but at least there's a connection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed