Alien Resurrection on the ps1

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 19, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

Author
Alien Resurrection on the ps1 (Read 12,474 times)

PsyKore

PsyKore

Yes, one of those.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I've got the official Prima guide for the game kicking around somewhere (it's currently in a box as I'm moving to my new house soon), I'm confident it details enemy placement and number.

Russ840

Russ840

I'd be interested to see how many there are dude,  if you don't mind detailing, if it contains that info.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Russ840 on Mar 25, 2017, 08:47:29 PM
I'd be interested to see how many there are dude,  if you don't mind detailing, if it contains that info.
Unfortunately it's packed in a box until I move into my new house at the end of April. :( I'll take a look once I find the book again while unpacking, though.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Where can I get a copy of this and has it been remastered or re-released at all? I remember buying this game with my allowance for the PS1 when EB Games was still around.

Russ840

Russ840

I can say with some certainty that it's never been remastered or re released.

Have you still got the means to play PSOne games ?

Corporal Hicks

There's plenty of copies on eBay.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 25, 2017, 08:46:16 PM
I've got the official Prima guide for the game kicking around somewhere (it's currently in a box as I'm moving to my new house soon), I'm confident it details enemy placement and number.

I was skimming through a guide online and I'm pretty sure now you only encounter the blue "soldier" aliens about twice in the game. It fits with my recollection of the game, because I remember it being very rare to see them.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: PsyKore on Apr 26, 2017, 01:49:02 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 25, 2017, 08:46:16 PM

I was skimming through a guide online and I'm pretty sure now you only encounter the blue "soldier" aliens about twice in the game. It fits with my recollection of the game, because I remember it being very rare to see them.
Yes, I also remember seeing them about twice in the whole game and I think that was only in the 7th level, I guess? Some of those underwater ones, anyway.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm finally in my new house, now it's a matter of locating the box with the strategy guide in it. :P

lost dragon

lost dragon

Please excuse the Thread Bump, but for those unfamilar with the canned, early version s of the game including the 3rd person viewpoint version, Unseen64 have rehoused all the UK Press coverage i had of the game and the scans can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0m3333wjk9bbzkj/AADEfM1NCUJlv_Q8C8KBgBu9a?dl=0

lost dragon

lost dragon

Misc Saturn Press.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Was surprised my Playstation 3 could actually play this game. I think it even made the graphics a bit better.

Apollo

Apollo

This game was supposed be similar to the  Resident Evil Style originally. Waited years for this to come out. It was ahead of its time unfortunately and those controls went over peoples heads. Ironically those controls would be popularised by Call of Duty and the like.

iain

iain

Had this game for years but the controls put me off so never played for more than 5 mins.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed