AvP Galaxy's Let's Play Alien: Blackout

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 05, 2019, 10:41:06 AM

Author
AvP Galaxy's Let's Play Alien: Blackout (Read 2,600 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We're taking a break from Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem for our Let's Play of the brand new Alien: Blackout. Praise, criticism and some light mocking are incoming!

Samhain13

What do you guys use to record on an Android?

How many missions the game has?

Corporal Hicks

I'm recording it on the PC via Android Emulation. And there's 7 missions.

Samhain13

Oh, must be more enjoyable to play an android game on a PC screen. I will try to do it like this too.

The game really looks like an unique entry in regards to gameplay from what I'm seeing on your vid. Seems like it won't take long for you guys to finish this one.

When you guys go for the other games I recommend using some mods that improve the experience. ACM got the Templar's mod, AVP Classic got the Redux Mod.

Corporal Hicks

And the last three missions are now up.  :)

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 05, 2019, 11:07:27 PM
Oh, must be more enjoyable to play an android game on a PC screen. I will try to do it like this too.

In general, maybe not so much but Blackout in particular I think works really well on the PC.

QuoteWhen you guys go for the other games I recommend using some mods that improve the experience. ACM got the Templar's mod, AVP Classic got the Redux Mod.

We're certainly intending to do some stuff with Templar, maybe not so much Redux.

Still Collating...

Enjoyed your Lets Plays guys. I really liked that you were trying to keep the alien in the camera view whenever you could, most others were just glued to the map and it wasn't as fun as it could be,

I agree that this gameplay mechanic has a lot of potential in it and that it could be developed further to give it a bit more depth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed