Female Predator in Predator hunting grounds

Started by The Cruentus, Dec 30, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

Do you agree with the current look of a female Predator? (breasts, narrower body)

No, they shouldn't have breasts or any other female human like body proportions.
16 (25.4%)
Yes.
22 (34.9%)
Meh, not bothered.
23 (36.5%)
I don't know.
2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author
Female Predator in Predator hunting grounds (Read 24,424 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 31, 2019, 04:39:02 PM
And they're not breasts. They're the foreheads of two highly trained miniature predators that will detach and attack under very specific conditions.

:laugh:

We respect all theories here!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 31, 2019, 03:10:16 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 31, 2019, 02:52:04 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 31, 2019, 08:46:02 AM
Come-on folk, we can have this discussion without referring to an entire team of developers as immature, or trying to antagonize each other. We're supposed to be mature as well, so let's behave like it. And let's be honest, this is going to be an on-going discussion. It's the first time we've had a design called out specifically as a female in the games.

Personally I'm never going to be a fan of breasts to denote female Predators. It's too humanized as far as I'm concerned. But I'm glad it's not big ass titties like the Prodos female mini so I'm a fan of this take for that. I'd just prefer some other features to denote gender.

I had to google that (I unfortunately haven't picked the game up) and that just left me giggling like an idiot. Like whoa that's a little much.

Indeed. The Prodos female Predator is definitely... extreme.

But give me something like this:

with this:

And I'm happy.  :)

Ahh, my favorites.
They look like they've broken a few hearts... and teeth...  couple ribs and maybe some skulls too. 

Wysps

Wysps

The second one is probably my favorite of all the portrayals I've seen, sans breasts of course  :)

They don't bother me per se, I guess I'm more just disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to portray something original. So many possibilities. However, it's true that this is one take on the many portrayals they've done in the past, across the books and graphic novels. I wouldn't take it as canon, at least personally.

The Shuriken

We haven't seen her without her mask yet, the artist could still have added more sexually dimorphic aspects there.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 31, 2019, 06:06:38 PM
We haven't seen her without her mask yet, the artist could still have added more sexually dimorphic aspects there.

There was some official avatars released, but there's no telling how these will reflect against the actual game model, and changes or final touches the Devs are making even now.

Quote from: Wysps on Dec 31, 2019, 05:49:14 PM
The second one is probably my favorite of all the portrayals I've seen, sans breasts of course  :)

They don't bother me per se, I guess I'm more just disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to portray something original. So many possibilities. However, it's true that this is one take on the many portrayals they've done in the past, across the books and graphic novels. I wouldn't take it as canon, at least personally.

IMO I personally haven't found the majority Predator fans too strict when it comes to EU canon outside the films. I find Predator fans much more casual and relaxed about it compared to other fandoms. We can pepper in the EU that we like, official or not. No one will give you a hard time about it. Even with the latest movie. You don't count The Predator as canon? Cool.. that's cool..  

Unless it all changes with this because it's such a hot-button issue! ;D

Quote from: PredBabe on Dec 31, 2019, 04:55:02 PM
Ahh, my favorites.
They look like they've broken a few hearts... and teeth...  couple ribs and maybe some skulls too. 

Oh yeah!!

That previous owner of the skull she's holding wishes he never crossed paths with her, that's for certain!

Voodoo Magic

She has an interesting armor set here:

molasar

Let's call her Brunhilda Predator - the wife of Scar Predator.

The Old One

The Old One

I think it's unimaginative, but I can accept because the male Predators so closely resembled humanity, I can't believe I'm discussing this.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 02, 2020, 03:19:07 AM

Damn that is gorgeous.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, the more I look at it, I like it too.  :)

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jan 02, 2020, 06:34:47 AM
I think it's unimaginative, but I'd accept it if the male Predators had nipples. I can't believe I'm discussing this.

So the line is nipples?

We can get into chromosomes and different type of sexual determinations among creatures on Earth and when and why it happens... but it's easier just to say that even some male mammals do not have nipples.

Some Male Rodents have no nipples. Also Male Horses do not have nipples either, which includes your favorite Little Ponies!   ;D

Wysps

But for most male mammals, nipples are present. For Predators to resemble humans so closely and for everything to match our sexes so closely, EXCEPT for nipples... all I can say is  ::)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wysps on Jan 02, 2020, 04:33:29 PM
But for most male mammals, nipples are present. For Predators to resemble humans so closely and for everything to match our sexes so closely, EXCEPT for nipples... all I can say is  ::)

Well not just except for nipples.  :)  To be fair their heads, teeth, "hair", feet and skin texture doesn't resemble humans closely either.

Kailem

"Yeah but the one you posted a pic of was a male." ;)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 02, 2020, 04:48:07 PM

"Yeah but the one you posted a pic of was a male." ;)

That's not a female breastplate  ???

Kailem

Kailem

I think it's just the regular breastplate for the "Berserker" class. They all seem to have one that covers the whole chest rather than just one side like we see on most Preds (probably as part of the reason why they're the tankiest class).

The angle does make it look a bit more feminine there, but looking at some of the other shots of Berserkers like this one I think it's just the regular male version.

But it does seem like the helmets and colour options have a good chance of being used by any Predator, so I suspect we'll be able to make a female one with that armour if we want.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed