Female Predator in Predator hunting grounds

Started by The Cruentus, Dec 30, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

Do you agree with the current look of a female Predator? (breasts, narrower body)

No, they shouldn't have breasts or any other female human like body proportions.
16 (25.4%)
Yes.
22 (34.9%)
Meh, not bothered.
23 (36.5%)
I don't know.
2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author
Female Predator in Predator hunting grounds (Read 24,446 times)

Voodoo Magic

426Buddy

Quotea bit of extreme reaching from molestar

What a quote! :laugh:

molasar

Por favor, no molestar molasar.

Immortan Jonesy

¡Jo, cómo mola!

Wysps

Quote from: molasar on Jan 06, 2020, 03:26:46 PM
I am happy with what we have got, but I understand that some of us would prefer something more creative like in the following photos.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/5323278848/h12870E6D/

I mean...I'm almost positive that they could do something more creative without turning them into walking vulvas  ::) :laugh:

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Wysps on Jan 08, 2020, 12:35:18 AM
I mean...I'm almost positive that they could do something more creative without turning them into walking vulvas  ::) :laugh:

They are purses, not vulvas. Every respected female Predator has to keep her coins somewhere.

Corporal Hicks

Careful, you're gonna hurt your shoulder...  :P

In all seriousness, though, there are other ways to make it a different design rather than the breasts. But we've already covered this - different colourations, or slight design differences like the Emissary's spoon-heads. I'd rather have gone that way.

Kradan

Kradan

So basically pussies are beter than breasts ? Did I get that right ?

Corporal Hicks

I would say...no...

Kradan

Just kidding.

The Cruentus

They could have even made female predators larger than the males perhaps, certain species have females being far more dangerous due to their larger size, Sharks for example.

So many ways it could have been done other than using human female proportions

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I think it would have been interesting if all the Predators we've actually seen so far are females, and it was the males who were actually different.

The Cruentus

I agree, that would have been interesting. In the lion species, it is the lioness that mostly does the hunting I believe. DOTS is not the best comic but that portrays a female predator as being mostly identical to males.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 08, 2020, 10:47:58 AM
They could have even made female predators larger than the males perhaps, certain species have females being far more dangerous due to their larger size, Sharks for example.

Oh lordy no. I'm getting the shivers, flashbacks to the Upgrade Predator... and we already have larger Super Predators. I am totally against that, if they went this kind of route. A very subtle hand, with very subtle changes would be required here to the female version of the very humanoid, intelligent Predator race. In my opinion, anything more than that really risks pushing the perception of the franchise into ridiculous to the general public. We're already fortunate The Predator was forgettable.

Deathbearer

God I wish I had a Predator gf

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed