Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Author
Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th (Read 15,518 times)

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

Yeh it wud b gud if we have another hybrid in the movie hopefully a dog-alien (runner) but a new hybrid would be cool aswell, im sure strause have something up their sleeve lol.  Which interview did strause bros. say there are two hybrids? if anyone has a link to the that interview I would be most happy!!    :D  

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

More hybrids = more money. As simple as that. As far as we now we only have xenos and predators so we have runned out of   posibble combinations...Wait...Prednewborn! I am sure our friends at ADI would like to use that old mold again and put some extra mandibles and peckles.

Godzilla vs AvP-R

Godzilla vs AvP-R

???  I don't know if there are any runners in AvP2 ?Remember that there are 2 hybrids in AvP2, the Predalien and the other one is still a mystry to all of us. I wonder if the Runner will make a comeback to the big screen. But hay, there might be a new hybrid besides the Predalien and Runner in AvP2.You never know what the brothers will think of next everyone.The next NEW hybrid might be in AvP2.   ;D     ;)     8)     :o  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

hmmm Godzilla vs AvP-R. It is a mystery what the other hybrid is? if there is another one, but seeing how the bros. are always on about goin back to the roots and alien 3 was mentioned by colin, the dog-alien mite be a possibilty?    :D    Rock On!

Godzilla vs AvP-R

Godzilla vs AvP-R

:P   Me want to know what the other hybrid is in AvP-R!!!    >:(  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

when the predator stabs the predalien with his wristblades that kills him. thats when the predator uses his midkit for where the predalien tail went in   :)     ;)     :D     ;D     8)     :-\  

Semaka

Semaka

But, when did the brothers said that there will be 2 new hybrids? I don't think there will be a second one. The Predalien I think it's the only one.

zen

zen

Semaka:Unfortunetly Darkness deleted the interveiw(i say this because i cant find it anywhere),so its only by word of mouth.But its nice to think they might have two new hybrids!   :D  .

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

I played the game. There where a lot of hybrids. But thats just a game. I was just walking around in the game and there where dogs with chestbuster holes.    :)     :)     ;D     8)     :o     :-\  

Anonymous

Anonymous

the brothers suck butt BUTT BIG FAT BUTT they kill wolf he is a legend and they frekin kill him then frak them!!! if u dont post this with in 6 threads ur favorite toy will get broken OWNED NOW POST!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed