At this point what are your feelings? (Poll)

Started by Vickers, May 28, 2012, 09:23:34 PM

At this point what are your feelings?

OMFG, Prometheus is going to be epic! Nothing will change my mind!
16 (12.6%)
I am counting down the days but I will remain cautiously optimistic.
46 (36.2%)
I'm still pretty excited but there are a few concerns.
30 (23.6%)
My excitement for the film has gone down drastically.
24 (18.9%)
I'm very concerned and at this point I'm expecting it to be terrible.
11 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Voting closed: Jun 07, 2012, 09:23:34 PM

Author
At this point what are your feelings? (Poll) (Read 8,881 times)

Vickers

How are you feeling at this point now that there's some mixed reactions out, and this far into the marketing?

Prime113

I'm still super psyched(Growing by every TV spot), but, as I feel for every movie, I am cautiously optimistic.  :)

DJ Pu$$yface

I still feel it's going to be epic.

SteaminStephen

Granted, these early screening reviews Arent showing the film to be as 'epic' as i expected. Though they are only from a single screening of a few people. So im staying pretty positive about this.

Virgil

Very much cautiously optimistic. The bar's been lowered and if it in any way exceeds that, I'll be happy.

Qwertify

EPIC!!!!!!

Nightmare Asylum

I am counting down the days but I will remain cautiously optimistic.

I admit that a few of today's reviews left me feeling a little...off, but the positive ones really highlighted what I was hoping to see in the film. I still have faith :)

Predaker

I want to see a xenomorph in RIDLEY 3D. I don't care if its only one scene.  :laugh:

I just don't care anymore. That way the movie will be good, no matter what hokey story unfolds on the big screen.

ShadowPred

I'm excited to go see this movie. I have somehow allowed some mystery to remain...the only things I have seen are the trailers...a few featurettes, all of the viral videos and the tv spots. Which show a lot of the movie,, but not to the point where I can say that I know exactly what will happen.

MisterBerserker

I really thought most of Giger's designs were going to be in Prometheus, such as the organic landscape and how the interior of the engineer ship is going to be wet and organic like. But it seems they are heading in a different direction which is still good...

RagingDragon

Yesh, safely in the majority with the 2nd choice. :laugh:  Rest assured, kids, from what we've seen so far, I really feel that the movie overall is going to kick ass and please most of us here.

Not a big spoiler at all, just my thoughts, but safety first!:
Spoiler
There will be plenty of nit-picking, but even the worst spoilers don't stray into Mass Effect 3 ending territory.  They stay safely in the realm of the predictable, which isn't bad considering what could've f**king happened.  ROFL.
[close]

Gonna be the best sci-fi epic in years, ah hope.

Xenomorphine

Still mostly cautious. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

A part of me thinks that karma is preparing a sting, almost completely because of so many people praising this to high heavens without having seen it. The worst possible way to jinx a film!

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 29, 2012, 12:19:01 AM
Not even wild Space Tapirs could drag RagingDragon away :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on May 29, 2012, 12:20:25 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on May 29, 2012, 12:19:01 AM
Not even wild Space Tapirs could drag RagingDragon away :P

Hey, put that in spoiler tags!
Spoiler
Space Tapir
[close]
always goes in spoiler tags, you said so yourself!

RagingDragon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed