Started by draken161, Jan 15, 2012, 03:03:24 AM

Author
'Alien Ring' (Read 24,421 times)

Eagle-Fire

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 27, 2012, 12:58:15 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 26, 2012, 11:36:49 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Mar 26, 2012, 11:26:00 PM
To reiterate Deuterium's point on the first page. The Jockey wasn't fossilized. He was mummified.
Captain Dallas makes a mistake and everyone leaps on board. Silly guy shouldn't be running no shuttle, either...  ;)

"Damnit Lambert, i'm a captain not a scientist!"

Lold :)

Don PapI

Don PapI

I think it is the same SJ ship, they will b ediference they cant make exactly the same one

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: RustiSwordz on Mar 26, 2012, 11:35:56 PM
Dont hmmmmm me please. Thanks Im just a fan like the rest of you making a guess. Im not a scientist.

Sorry RustiSwordz.  It wasn't my intention to come across as smarmy or flippant.  That is not me...and I do apologize.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Don PapI on Mar 27, 2012, 03:15:46 AM
I think it is the same SJ ship, they will b ediference they cant make exactly the same one

Sure they could. They have photo's, film, sketches, art. Everything. We're not talking about minor details that are different, many things are vastly different from the Jockey ship in Alien. It isn't the same ship.

Eagle-Fire

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 27, 2012, 04:10:21 AM

Sure they could. They have photo's, film, sketches, art. Everything. We're not talking about minor details that are different, many things are vastly different from the Jockey ship in Alien. It isn't the same ship.

Well i know how much the craft has changed from the teaser trailer to the recent ones....... I also know how much those things can change between now and june so :p

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Eagle-Fire on Mar 27, 2012, 05:18:18 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 27, 2012, 04:10:21 AM

Well i know how much the craft has changed from the teaser trailer to the recent ones....... I also know how much those things can change between now and june so :p

Yeah, not much. The sets are built, sir, and they can't be changed now. The interior of the craft isn't the same. Its similar, but it's not the same, and we aren't talking changes that can happen because the craft "dies." We're talking major structural differences. The Orrey is very different from the pilot chamber on the derelict.

Eagle-Fire

Eagle-Fire

Its changing....................... Changing into what?.......Pretty much confirms that the interior can morph.....

But i was actually talking about the exterior ....which sir.....was "not" built...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed