A plethora of information leaked

Started by JaaayDee, Apr 05, 2011, 10:26:53 PM

Author
A plethora of information leaked (Read 35,409 times)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

QuoteBe aware, there is a campaign of disinformation that is going to be used about this upcoming movie, I do not know that if inadvertently I am being used, however, the manner in which the conversation came about, I seriously doubt it.

Ridley Scott's sci-fi movie, currently going by the name Prometheus, is going to be a very large and intense story, with a scope that is epic, the final act is where the movie switches gears and shifts into Aliens territory. Pinewood houses an exact replica of the H R Giger Space Jockey command post. You may notice in the original Alien that the Space Jockey had a puncture on its considerably large chest, where the xenomorph broke out through the flesh of the creature and broke through the biomechanical armor it wears. You may also notice how big the Space Jockey is in relation to its human counter parts in the film. So imagine how big the baby must be, which is yet to grow. Then imagine quite a few of these. If you can do that, you got a pretty good grasp on the final act. And do not be expecting the traditional look either, these are very different creatures that will keep the general architecture of the xenomorph, but will have a considerably different look, and do very perverse things.

However, before all of this I hear that the story is not only reminiscent of 2001, but is also trying to push the boundaries of what a modern tent pole science fiction movie could be. This is all I can share, but trust me, you seriously need to start being excited about this project, because not only is this I am assured, not nostalgia for nostalgia reasons, but a whole new spin on that old chestnut.

The story is a very closely guarded secret in Hollywood, and while it is not a direct prequel "officially" it has more than just passing ties towards the Alien saga's canon. You will have all the things that worked in the Alien canon, and very new and fresh and some controversial ideas presented, sexuality is dealt with quite directly. There may even be a robot or two. And the ship, which I am told is the current titles name, Prometheus. Highly original, both in concept and design I hear.

bit.ly/hOlIyc

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Sounds like old regurgitated rumours all over again.

What if the new Prometheus movie is to be nothing more than that?

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Apr 05, 2011, 10:28:39 PM
Sounds like old regurgitated rumours all over again.

What if the new Prometheus movie is to be nothing more than that?

Then it won't be.  The rumors were true.

Wobblyboddle77

Elements of Alien harvest are very well legitimate then, it has all come to pass.

ThisBethesdaSea

Ummm, a bunch of this is new information that hasn't been regurgitated.....And as I wrote before, after reading I shit myself. Now if the planned Darck Crystal sequel comes out next year as well, well, next year will be one of the best years in movie releases....EVER.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Then maybe the rumors were true?

SiL

SiL

Or maybe this post is more misinformation.

That's what my super real inside source says.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: SiL on Apr 05, 2011, 10:44:04 PM
Or maybe this post is more misinformation.

That's what my super real inside source says.
Maybe.

emperorjordan

I feel this is legit.  And that it is a long way from Harvest.  Maybe the Derelict is "Prometheus", after all - it was a larger organic laboratory ship; part of which crashes for the first Alien.

Excited.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

The only new thing I've read here is that they do perverse things.

I suppose the old alien was already on the verge of doing that anyway

Sharp Sticks

Taking control of another creature's body to incubate your young is generally considered pretty perverse. Though I hear wasps are okay with it.

As for the info, sounds pretty sweet. I hope it's for real.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 05, 2011, 10:59:28 PM
Taking control of another creature's body to incubate your young is generally considered pretty perverse. Though I hear wasps are okay with it.

As for the info, sounds pretty sweet. I hope it's for real.

Well there's also the death of Lambert to consider in terms of perversion and the alien's voyeuristic nature exhibited in the Narcissus

Wobblyboddle77

my gut instinct is, this email is legit, i wonder if the sexuality issue covers male humans and male androids having intercourse, that's something it could cover.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Apr 05, 2011, 11:09:18 PM
my gut instinct is, this email is legit, i wonder if the sexuality issue covers male humans and male androids having intercourse, that's something it could cover.

So are we really supposed to assume that Alien Harvest was actually legit then?

Wobblyboddle77

lamberts death is off camera and open to the viewers interpretation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed