A Message from Someone to Ridley Scott

Started by MrSpaceJockey, Nov 14, 2010, 06:27:00 PM

Author
A Message from Someone to Ridley Scott (Read 3,182 times)

MrSpaceJockey

Saw this on another forum, but it didn't get posted here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rezdpm_ojK0#ws

Spaghetti

she puuuurdy.

But can she act.

That is the question.

Sharp Sticks

Power to her. Power to her.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

She... I dunno, she awakes in me a "Winona Ryder" feel.

St_Eddie

I'm in two minds over this one; on the one hand I admire the guts that it undoubtedly takes to put yourself out there and I'm reasonably positive that her determination bodes well for any future-career that she may pursue (which could be acting).  On the other hand, in spite of her gift of the gab we personally have not seen her walk the walk at this moment, so who knows wheaver she actually has those all important chops or not.

I think we've all seen how completely deluded some people can be on the likes of X-Factor and American Idol.  The proof is in the pudding as they say but who knows maybe she can get a few higher end auditions now she's posted her plea.

As to where I feel this video will lead, I think it's safe to say that it's highly unlikely that she'll get a role in the Alien prequel (aside from anything else she fails to mention whether she's a member of the SAG or not, which is more than slightly important).  None the less, I do believe that provided she actually has those proverbial chops then this video could lead to some very interesting avenues indeed.

In summary; Bravo and power to you.

Keyes

I came across this on YouTube the other day and almost posted it here... but to be honest I found it a little cringeworthy :-\

Kimo

Hey at least shes trying, i have to give her that for trying. I mean not everyone is born in to show biz or has contacts to give them the break they have been looking for, and some people have to start from the bottom of the ladder.  I very much doubt she will get a role on the new Alien film or any other big film by posting that... But maybe someone will notice her and put her in the right direction she needs to be, and that direction might be the key for her to one day work with big directors like Scott and Cameron and other big names. And if she never gets her break? then she can always say, well at that she tried. If you never try you will never know so the is no harm in trying.

Federick Gonsa

Sad... Thats not gonna help her. But I like her passion. It's too bad :(

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 14, 2010, 07:29:44 PM

LOL is it the short hair?

SM

SM

Why isn't she getting her agent to do this?  Aren't they supposed to be working for her?

cmc

her and 1000's others  :-\

SM

SM

Of course, but I can't imagine this would work - especially sucking up about how Ridley 'has an awesome name'.

Euurrghhh...  I wouldn't want to work with her.

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: SM on Nov 14, 2010, 11:12:41 PM
Why isn't she getting her agent to do this?  Aren't they supposed to be working for her?

Yeah, I would think so. There is a process, and she is breaking that process. To me it seems desperate. And it also makes me a bit sad. She looks like a kid making her wish list to Santa Claus, but this year Santa is not coming.

stroggificated

stroggificated

Did she just make mooneyes at Ridley Scott?  ;D

Seriously, it would be a funny thing to watch her in the movie in 2011 or 2012, because of this unusual attempt.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Nov 14, 2010, 10:38:56 PM

That, and the eyes. Those are the thing that got me.
She's attractive, too.

St_Eddie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 16, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Nov 14, 2010, 10:38:56 PM

That, and the eyes. Those are the thing that got me.
She's attractive, too.

Don't go spreading this around too much but yesterday I saw her shoplifting (presumably getting hold of a top that doesn't expose her bra straps).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed