Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 211,660 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Just stick Michael Jai White in you'll actually get a black super predator in both aesthetic modes.

SM

SM

Shut yo mouth!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Foo!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Xhan on Oct 20, 2009, 04:16:05 PM
Just stick Michael Jai White in you'll actually get a black super predator in both aesthetic modes.

http://theaterofmine.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/black_dynamite.jpg

Haha I still can't believe that he is actually playing that kind of character...

Xhan

Xhan

The movie's beyond hilarious, and it's gonna be a perennial favorite for a long time.

Money in the bank.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I am smiling.

CANNON

CANNON

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2009, 04:35:12 AM
I am smiling.

I guarentee you will be smiling more when u see the real "Super Black Predator" in its ridiculous entirety...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: CANNON on Oct 21, 2009, 04:47:57 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2009, 04:35:12 AM
I am smiling.

I guarentee you will be smiling more when u see the real "Super Black Predator" in its ridiculous entirety...
Cool, so you have seen a picture?

Care to share it?

CANNON

CANNON

we will all be laughing soon.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: CANNON on Oct 21, 2009, 07:54:40 PM
we will all be laughing soon.
Yeah, about you.

CANNON

CANNON

Johnny boy, just because u are a character doesnt mean you have character... i assure you no matter how bad you dont want to hear it, this movie is destined for failure.

Master Chief

Master Chief

"Successful people see alternatives and are willing to try different ways.
People who only see failure are unable to see another way and give up to easily."

CANNON

CANNON

if thats directed toward me than you should take it back, because youd be making an assumption about a person you never met or know. Now i stand by my hating on this movie because i know everytime i would keep my hopes up and be optimistic im always let down. Here is my logic in hateing on this movie...If i say this movie is going to be bad and it turns out good im in a good situaiton cause now ill be surprised and happy with the outcome. If it turns out bad then i wont be dissapointed and ill just go home with what i originally expected. So i put myself in a win win situation, when i was like you guys saying o this movie will be good la de daa, and it comes out and its shit than who will be in a better mood? get it???

SM

SM

Quotei assure you no matter how bad you dont want to hear it, this movie is destined for failure.

if thats directed toward this flick than you should take it back, because youd be making an assumption about a movie you've never seen.

CANNON

CANNON

when did opinions become wrong? and no one knows anything for sure, so we will see when we get the movie in theaters...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed