Is anyone with me when I say...

Started by AlienĀ³, Jun 07, 2009, 10:17:05 AM

Author
Is anyone with me when I say... (Read 10,493 times)

SM

SM

James Cameron esq.

BayonneBridge

I'm with you Alien 3 :)

I think this whole movie's a mistake :(

The ALIEN saga's best left alone IMO.

IMO, alien 3 was disappointing, alien rez was atrocious, & avp & avp:r were epic fail & aids :(

But, if these studios are hellbent on this alien prequel thing, I agree with your assessment of the situation :)

XenoHunter5669

This damn movie doesn't have to be a prequel. If it is, fine, if it isn't, so be it. There is a lot of room for this franchise to go, as long as they leave Ripley out of it, and work with, not against what has already happened and don't screw with the time line.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

The movie should atleast hint at the Jockeys, I don't see the point of Ripley being in it, unless is in a background shot or something really insignifficant.

As someone already said, they need to add to he mythos, not reveal them. 

Maxyboy

Maxyboy

I want to just get the whole story of all the crewmembers of the Nostromo. I would kind of want to see Ash get created too.

SM

SM

The "whole story" wouldn't feature any Aliens in it.  Only the bit where their story ends.  Which we already saw in Alien.

Maxyboy

Maxyboy

no, I'm talking about what everyone was doing before they finally all joined the Nostromo.
I know it sounds boring, but It just holds a lot of interest to me.

SM

SM

It makes for interesting backstory - with the emphasis on BACK - and is all included on the Legacy DVD anyway.

Highland

Highland

Fox blew any chance of sequels with AR, Alien 3 was the end, done, dusted. AR should have been introducing a new set of characters on a new line, and with the Gap in time, any chance of a sequel would be seen as , well just bull shit.

A prequel IS the way to go, I used to dream of old Obi-wan fighting on the side of a volcano against Darth Vader , just like I dream up what the hell that jockey was doing.

Leave him alone I say. Home world though? go for your life.

Maxyboy

Maxyboy

Quote from: SM on Jun 23, 2009, 07:51:28 AM
It makes for interesting backstory - with the emphasis on BACK - and is all included on the Legacy DVD anyway.
It is?
cool.....

SM

SM

QuoteAR should have been introducing a new set of characters on a new line, and with the Gap in time, any chance of a sequel would be seen as , well just bull shit.

:D

They DID introduce new characters.  And some actually survived no less.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

AHAHAHAAHA!! OMG.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed