Predator reboot/sequel idea.

Started by Master, May 12, 2009, 09:47:42 AM

Do you support the idea?

Yes.
No.
Author
Predator reboot/sequel idea. (Read 1,552 times)

Master

Master

In Predator 2 we had this group lead by Gary Busey, that wanted to capture Pred. My impression was that second man in command was Garber, played by Adam Baldwin. My idea is that in upcoming Predator film we can have another group, this time lead by much older and experienced Adam Baldwin, with thesame goal to capture Pred. It would be stand alone film (a reboot) with some tie to P2 (a sequel). Adam Baldwin would be IMHO rather not very expensive and also another group of toughguys would have leader already established in canon. What do you think?

Johnny Handsome

No.

Highland

Highland

Although it would tie in, there's not much point in having to follow canon at this stage of the game. The average movie goer is'nt going to remember who Garber is , let alone care.

Fresh start. The first film played on the fact that the people involved did'nt have a clue what they were dealing with, which is better IMHO

No Tail

No Tail

I support a sequel, but a reboot, no.  Its just that everytime someone wants to reboot or remake something it NEVER lives up to the original.  But that's just my opinion.

Aeus

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed