ADI to return?

Started by War Wager, Apr 25, 2009, 09:01:18 PM

Author
ADI to return? (Read 16,802 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Do you think they'll come back from Predators? I'd like to see Stan Winston Studios or the guy who done Underworld give the Preds a go.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I hope ADI don't return for this.  Their Alien and Predator redesigns are pathetic (being polite there) That's the only issue with ADI i have and i now that if they continue to use ADI in future Alien and Predator movies they will just continue to ruin the creature designs.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Wolf had a great desgin other then the face. I hope they don't comeback but I doubt it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Im hoping they get Stan Winston Studios to get involved again **Fingers Crossed**  my brother thinks they should use KNB Efx Group Inc aka Greg Nicoteros company.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm sure ADI will return. Fox is too cheap to hire better talent, i.e. Stan Winston Studios.

ReViliTy

ReViliTy

if they trully mean business this time, it has got to be stan winston.  Other wise you know their taking shortcuts.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ya...which means more wide-mouthed Predators, and given that we're talking multiple Predators, we'll likely get the fat bastards from AvP again.

Alien³

Alien³

No! Stan Winston studios all the way please!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Most likely KNB FX, then ADI, then legacy FX... I hope either the first or the latter. While Wolf was alright, it still wasn't on par with the classics.

Draven

Draven

Spectral Motion, who designed the monsters for Hellboy 1 & 2, X-Men 3 and the Fantastic Four movies are my first choice to design the Predator effects.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Draven on Apr 26, 2009, 01:31:33 PM
Spectral Motion, who designed the monsters for Hellboy 1 & 2, X-Men 3 and the Fantastic Four movies are my first choice to design the Predator effects.

Sorry bud no offence but i hope not.

Scree

Scree

Bah...let's face it. Those times are over. Today suits and animatronics always look cheap and silly no matter who does it. What we need is the latest CG motion capture technology.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Scree on Apr 26, 2009, 01:57:46 PM
Bah...let's face it. Those times are over. Today suits and animatronics always look cheap and silly no matter who does it. What we need is the latest CG motion capture technology.
f**k no.

If animatronic effects could look good in the 80s they sure as hell can today with the prosthetics and materials getting better and better.

The only reason they weren't as good in the AvP movies is because of ADI and poor design choices.

f**k CG, you cant beat the real thing, only use it when it is the best choice for the scene and it cant be done practical.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quotef**k no.

If animatronic effects could look good in the 80s they sure as hell can today with the prosthetics and materials getting better and better.

The only reason they weren't as good in the AvP movies is because of ADI and poor design choices.

f**k CG, you cant beat the real thing, only use it when it is the best choice for the scene and it cant be done practical.

Well said bud.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 26, 2009, 02:04:45 PM
f**k no.

Ditto. Stan Winston is ideal, but I'm not gonna be upset if they choose ADI. I'll just see what appears, though I do think for a Predator film they should go back to the original creative studio.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed