Danny Glover on Predators

Started by Darkness, May 29, 2009, 04:35:32 PM

Author
Danny Glover on Predators (Read 6,356 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 29, 2009, 11:58:51 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 29, 2009, 11:30:38 PM
Danny Glover....you can't even understand the man in movies anymore, go watch Shooter and you tell me if you can understand a word that man mouths off, because I sure as hell didn't.
I could understand every word

Maybe you have to get yourself the right centre speaker.

I have this one.
http://images.freemarket.kiev.ua/images_goods/Yamaha/Yamaha-NS-C515-.jpg

I was merely exaggerating lol. Glover's voice as Griker said has just changed dramatically, I kept on watching Predator 2 so many times that I forgot what other films Glover was in, that by the time I was watching SHOOTER I was like WTF?!

predator55

predator55

I was going to create this topic till i found it haahahah, yeh i dont know about danny glover, he hard to understand hahah e.g shooter and i read on a site that he was approached for it and he knocked it back, anyway he moving on and getting older so i dont know wheather he would be the best pick, he was good in predator 2 i though, i ean i wouldnt be sad if he were on predators, but from what i read he knocked it back! Ill try to find the site again and ill post it on here!

Master

Master

Both Dany and Arnold are too old for action heroes. Better live them alone, they killed a Pred and they've earned their retirement.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I remember watching Predator 2 with a friend having just been through all of the Lethal Weapons. About mid-way through we came up with the ridiculous concept that Mel Gibson would turn up and the whole film would turn into Lethal Weapon 5!  ;D

Ahh memories...

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 29, 2009, 04:43:59 PM
Well, Predator movies aren't the kind of movies that follows a character on the next movie anyway, and i think it works good that way.
Every new chapter has its own unique characters and heroes that makes them more stand alone movies and i like it that way.

And to speak frankly here, i like Glover allot, but he is too old for this kind of movie, he really is.
yeah, I too think each new predator film demans new characters.

Dany did very good in predator2, as well as all the drug dealers (predator2 was in fact a pretty good movie with outstanding good/bad characters), but It,s true..., I guess he is currently a bit old, just like Arnie.

Life is life..., imagine what the current physical conditions are of the crew of the Nostromo but Mrs Veronica Cartwright and MRs Sigourney Weaver ;D

Everyone is running too old in both alien/predator franchises, even the one who posts this ;D

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I remember thinking Danny Glover was too old back when Predator 2 came out - lol. He had already complained of being 'too old for this shit' in the first Lethal Weapons which were made before hand. My brother still denies that Danny Glover ever defeated a Predator... good times - lol.

I really haven't seen much of his other work outside of the Lethal Weapons, this, and Saw. He was good in Saw - i was pulling for him but things didn't quite go so well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed