whats the big deal

Started by Highland, May 10, 2009, 04:17:43 PM

Author
whats the big deal (Read 4,931 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As long as it doesn't feel as if I'm watching the same movie, although you can argue that Predator 2 was the same as, and probably is as the first movie...what i'm trying to say is that if the setting is different than the first two films, then i'm good, because how the hell would I know if it's a reboot or not.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 12, 2009, 04:03:10 PM
As long as it doesn't feel as if I'm watching the same movie, although you can argue that Predator 2 was the same as, and probably is as the first movie...what i'm trying to say is that if the setting is different than the first two films, then i'm good, because how the hell would I know if it's a reboot or not.

Predator 2 is nothing like the first film. The only similarity is that a Predator is hunting humans in it.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Aeus on May 12, 2009, 05:07:29 PM
Predator 2 is nothing like the first film. The only similarity is that a Predator is hunting humans in it.

Right - a sequel.... ;D

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Aeus on May 12, 2009, 05:07:29 PM
The only similarity is that a Predator is hunting humans in it.
And the token female minority. And the wise-cracking side-kick. And the shady government guy who goes some way to redeeming himself in his final moments. And the creepily ominous yet somewhat vague tellings of the Predator by outsider minority character who knows more than the others.

But yeah, they aren't anything alike at all. :P

Starscream

Starscream

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 10, 2009, 07:42:12 PMOr what about this, i watch Predator and Predator 2 without the glasses with a cold beer and have a hell of a time without having to worry about a 3rd movie or a f**king pointless remake.

Well, I can't see what's stopping you. It's your own choice to be on this board, is it not? You don't want to see Predator 3 or a Reboot/Remake? Then don't! It ain't that hard.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on May 15, 2009, 05:12:13 AM
And the token female minority. And the wise-cracking side-kick. And the shady government guy who goes some way to redeeming himself in his final moments. And the creepily ominous yet somewhat vague tellings of the Predator by outsider minority character who knows more than the others.

But yeah, they aren't anything alike at all. :P

Hah, I spose when you look at it that way. I've just never seen them as the same, but that's probably because I spend viewings of Predator in a red rage.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed