The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,190 times)

NiceGuy

NiceGuy

It really sucks. You think you're watching a cool tv spot, and they spoil the sh%t out of it. I guess its my fault, i shouldn't watch every single piece of footage i find, but i can't help myself.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: NiceGuy on Sep 12, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
It really sucks. You think you're watching a cool tv spot, and they spoil the sh%t out of it. I guess its my fault, i shouldn't watch every single piece of footage i find, but i can't help myself.

Same for me, i really thought i already saw it ! Shit !!!

NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Well, as the City Hunter said: Shit Happens.

Xan21

Xan21

Clip

Contains spoiler

azamultic

azamultic

Good I didn't look at this Tv Spots
not going to watch nothing until tomorrow))) Finally watching this movie!  ;D

yautjapet

yautjapet

That actually got my heartrate up slightly, I always did prefer tension and suspense over flat out blood and guts and gore. Too bad it seems like there will be far more of the latter than the former.

Wysps

Wysps

We were promised guts and gore, and it appears that is what we will be receiving, maybe even a little in excess  :D I did like the suspense in that scene though.

Huggs

Huggs

Just watched this.

Why does the predator laugh sound like the g1 transformer sound effect?

zackpred12

zackpred12

Who is the one who died? It happens so abruptly, can't make out who it is...

Corporal Hicks

Randomer.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I was wondering if the big guy had a plasma caster. I wonder why they went with him having it on his wrist?
I'm wondering how he's switching his FOV when he doesn't wear a biomask...

andreaNZ

andreaNZ

Ive seen the film twice in a row tonight I asked for half my money back because the first have I fkn LOVED then it takes a dump after
Spoiler
they kill Fugitaive what a waste of an awesome Predatoir charater!!!!
I loved the Loonies and hated the SDtagazer crowd spec Tarager and the end..omg what a joke...
i would prefer Fugitive lived and he;d don the ironman suit lol! but no have to have an abomination of a human under there that was a real ruiner but still fkn love the film most of it except the  c climate change and all that other crap
[close]

OPPS SORRY! I forgotten how to put a spoiler alert off. damn sorry!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lol seeing all the TV Spots after the movie does help. OMG how much is spoilt and there are still bits from the original cut lmao

andreaNZ

andreaNZ

what I wouoldnt give to see the cut with the friendly predators..ok hers comes that hate....lol we cant have friendlies can we!

going back the second time was just as much fun! Im going again this saturday, and imax next week gotta see it on that huge screen too! PITY its not in 3D!!
I'd love to see a Predator coming right for me id be the only one reaching out trying to touch  him lol

zackpred12

zackpred12

Lol, I'm with ya. I would have LOVED to see the original cut. (Not saying the "friendlies " were the greatest idea in terms of continuity or anything)  I just love seeing different predator personalities.  I heard they were in the film for a short period of time,  so it probably would have been a let down. But would have wanted to see it none the less...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed