20-29
30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80+
Author
So how old are you guys? (Read 8,551 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 10, 2020, 08:11:17 PM
We all have our normal states I guess.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/7822908672/h4071DE4F/one-drunk-teddy

Mine probably looks like this.

With bunny ears.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Sometimes at AVPGalaxy the younger you are the more you behave like an adult. How can you explain this phenomenon? ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Tree fow er.

But not for much longer. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 13, 2020, 02:18:24 AM
Sometimes at AVPGalaxy the younger you are the more you behave like an adult. How can you explain this phenomenon? ???

The younger you are the more you listen to my requests for maturity. The older they get, the more you just ignore me.

Kradan

Kradan

:D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Indeed, just look at me, I behave like a naughty little boy.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2020, 01:57:01 PM

The younger you are the more you listen to my requests for maturity. The older they get, the more you just ignore me.

Most of my on-topic posts are in off-topic threads, I can buy this theory.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's good thing you have me around to set a positive example.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Und how many threads have you gotten locked today Trouble?

Huggs

Huggs

We don't ignore. We just...prioritize.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 14, 2020, 04:30:06 PM
Und how many threads have you gotten locked today Trouble?

He enjoys a good influencing. A fine gift, but it was no match for the definitive head-canon of the freight train.

aliens13

aliens13

Thinking that when I make an account in this forum was back in 2011 I was in High School 😭 now I'm 25 and I'm working. Good ol' days

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Looking back at when I joined the forums, it was back round the time of Requiem being released I believe. So been round forever it seems.

Just turned 32. Have grey hair coming in unfortunately. Lol.

Master

Master

Turned 32 this May. No grey hair though as I'm naturally (and legaly) blonde  :D Started lurking here some time after AvP, become active member during AvP-R production.  Stayed ever since.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have one or two grey hairs.

But I'll take grey hair over no hair my dudes.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 08, 2020, 07:47:31 PM
At least you guys have got hair.

I was 31 when my hair started falling out. Nothing really ever prepares you for it. The way it makes you feel. From having a full head of hair to it gradually just disappearing. I'm not bald or anything but it's seriously thinning out in the middle.

Psh! Mine started at 24 and now I have no hair! It's actually not bad at all. Shaving it every few days sucks a bit. But, honestly? I felt worse when I was losing it, than being completely bald.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed