Airsoft Thread V2.0

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2014, 09:04:10 AM

Author
Airsoft Thread V2.0 (Read 13,407 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So...this is out this month.

I need this in my life. Full auto tri-shot.

I'm booked in for a skirmish on the 7th of Feb. Really looking forward to going. I'm sick of not playing as much.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Slap a drum mag and a Royce paintjob on that :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Drum mag is out later!  :P I'll be getting one of those things.

The first wave of pre-orders sold out. But I'm hoping I got enough cash from all the over time over the Christmas period and the overtime I was late putting in because of early pay in December to just straight up pick this up.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I'm running with an Elite Force Tavor and an Elite Force 1911, would post pictures but I'm going through one of the most stressful times of my life and have to be up in a few hours

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not familiar with those brands.

Omgerd! It sounds like we'll finally get a non chinasoft A3 too!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I brought a new toy!

A nice cheap JG as a project gun. I've been wanting to build something like this -

Except no green. I want to replace the handguard, outter and inner barrel with a G36C length (currently around about a K) and replace the inner workings. New motor, gears, etc. I want to have it as a little CQBish/supportish type rifle similar to a G36 version of the Carter Special from Stargate SG1.

She has been delivered!  ;D Need to go pick her up after work now.  ;D

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I had an airsoft G36 before I sold it to buy a Tavor, if only they were as awesome in real life as they are in Airsoft... Looks like a nice peice of hardware though

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My first airsoft gun was a JG 36C. I got a TM 36K recoil that I eventually swapped for my ICS G39 (a G36c-alike) - I just didn't like the longer length of the K. All very fun.

They've just announced a gas KSG too!

Shinawi

Shinawi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f0G3_4GvAQ

Check out the maid in the last video.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I was pretty heavy into airsoft from 2009 to 2014, sadly work got in the way and I think I played a grand total of twice last year. I haven't played since.

I really want to make some time for it now that I have a job with a more set schedule.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Shinawi

Shinawi

My old photos won't appear because of Photobucket's new policy. And I can't modify my old posts.
So here they are:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finally got around to treating myself to one of the Osprey silencers.  ;D

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 10, 2017, 11:50:04 AM
I finally got around to treating myself to one of the Osprey silencers.  ;D

Hey Hicks is airsoft a fun hobby? I haven't even played with paint ball guns before. Is there any similarities or differences compared to paint balling?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed