The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 382,541 times)

Master Chief

The Child won't stop asking for eggs.  ;)

Xeno Killer 2179

Prez

Prez

So it's my ... 48th ... ahem ... birthday on Sunday so I kinda spoilt myself a wee bit.

Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4)
Alien The Original Screenplay issue 4
Box of 60 double sided Art Markers (no they aren't Copic but some cheap ripoffs)

+ my work shouted me to a great lunch at a very fine local Italian restaurant and gave me Monopoly: Mandalorian version

Shugsi

Shugsi

Mint condition 1978 Tape deck. It looks like something off the Nostromo too.  :laugh:

Darwinsgirl

^^^^

8) Wow...it really does look like it came off the Nostromo. Top loading too like the original VCR's. Amazing condition for it's age.

You could listen to Lance Henriksen ALIEN 3 cassette on it. 

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Dec 01, 2020, 02:22:52 PM
                ^^^^

8) Wow...it really does look like it came off the Nostromo. Top loading too like the original VCR's. Amazing condition for it's age.

You could listen to Lance Henriksen ALIEN 3 cassette on it.
Yes it's lovely. It was deep cleaned and belts replaced. So it was made the year Alien was being made?

That's a great idea  8)

TheSailingRabbit

Christmas shopping:

- New kettle for my future mother-in-law.

- Unrated DVD version of Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome for my fiance.

[cancerblack]

About $170 of fruit, veggies, meat and beer.

Prez

Prez

Samsung T7 1Tb SSD for $AUD190
The Art of the Mandalorian
Lego Star Wars: TFA PS4 (for the kids for Xmas)

I'm also about to spunk a crapload of money on a major house extension/renovation. Saw the builder last night. Rather daunting to say the least but necessary.

[cancerblack]

One of these.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A bunch of Brian May CD singles from his Back to the Light album, for the B-sides, plus (assuming it doesn't get lost in the post along the way) his Japan-only Red Special EP with the exclusive live stuff found on that.

Crazy Rich

Made in collaboration with Legacy Effects, it'll ship in February.

Prez

Prez

And that's it from Dark Horse! Picked up my Hardcover Alien The Original Screenplay trade (and Issue 5 to complete the single issues set) and AVP Thicker than Blood TPB.

DH go out on a big high for me and it's a bit bitter sweet as they've entertained me with Alien EU for almost 30 years now.

Big shoes to fill Marvel... big shoes.

Gr33n M4n

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed